Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Tall Striker

how come nowhere (apart from the local stuff) has really reported this yet?

I think pretty much everyone has covered it, was even on SSN a while back.

Guest Tall Striker

SSN said they spoke to his agent this morning and he was 'excited about the deal because he loves the Newcastle fans'. Had that transfer nonce guy on talking about it.

Who is that guy anyway? Do they just wheel him out every transfer window?

His name is 2 Phones McGhee or something or other. He's just wheeled out on transfer day deadline and spouts more ITK shit than a Spurs forum.

i didn't think that was possible

I know that people are a bit worried about Ben Arfa Not being the player he used to be because of the break but a good example to use woul;d be Van Nistelrooy. When Man Utd where fiorst going to buy him didnt he bust his knee in training and injure himself for several months only to come back and be, arguably, ONE of the best players the premiership has had.

That was a completely different kind of injury though.

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? I was aware you mentioned the fact Van Nistelrooy had a knee injury, but it's fuck all to do with Ben Arfa's current circumstance.

SSN said they spoke to his agent this morning and he was 'excited about the deal because he loves the Newcastle fans'. Had that transfer nonce guy on talking about it.

http://www.heyfordfc.co.uk/Images/Transfer%20Gimp.jpg

?

Nope, the other one.

There's no reason why he shouldn't come back completely the same player (physically not mentally - though he seems a tough character). He had a clean break which has healed well, there's no ligament or joint damage and been no infection. The injury Shearer suffered pre season at Everton for example was far more devasting in terms of affect. And he still did well enough afterwards.