Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Good video. It still amazes me how ridiculousy unlucky it was for him and for the club to get injured in such a way so early on in his time for us... Hope he'll be the same player this season.

Guest mimifrench

If you want to see another face of his style, look at this video on YT, tape "Ben Arfa vs Real Madrid Away" (it is very short)

He just came for the 3 final minutes and had fun with the Real Madrid defenders.

At 1'07 you'll see that it was pratically a goal 'by his own". All i want to say is that it shows perfectly how he can make a game changing radically by his own person (like he did against everton)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If you want to see another face of his style, look at this video on YT, tape "Ben Arfa vs Real Madrid Away" (it is very short)

He just came for the 3 final minutes and had fun with the Real Madrid defenders.

At 1'07 you'll see that it was pratically a goal 'by his own". All i want to say is that it shows perfectly how he can make a game changing radically by his own person (like he did against everton)

:)

He could be unbelievably good in this league if he gets back to his old level.

I keep worrying he'll do a Ronaldo* and get crippled on his comeback. Can't believe we still have to wait 2 months to see him!

* the player, not the poster. unless it happened to him too, which would be.....strange.

I think him being off injured and the way we let him just recover in France has done us the world of good (transfers etc), we didn't need him to stay up last season, but if he'd carried us higher I'd have been very worried a top club would of come in for him. In a perverted way, in retrospect, I'm happy he was out, under the radar this season, so there's hardly any chance of him being moved on ahead of this season - the season we're going to need him if we're going to push for a good place.

Basically we sent HBA back to France to tap up loads of players for us. Good lad.

Aye and hes done a cracking job upto now tbf, wonder if hes still got Benzema's number in his mobile :)

Benzema is begging HBA to pass on his details to Pardew  :smug:

Basically we sent HBA back to France to tap up loads of players for us. Good lad.

Aye and hes done a cracking job upto now tbf, wonder if hes still got Benzema's number in his mobile :)

Wasn't one of the reasons he left Lyon was because him and Benzema had beef?

Probably best Ben Arfa sat that particular recruiting trip out.

Benzema is begging HBA to pass on his details to Pardew  :smug:

I'm sure Benzema will deny the number is his and that it must have been someone else sending the texts...