Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think he'll make a run-in against Arsenal and score a cheap shot (goal.)

Elaborate plan by Pardew, who will also unveil two new signings (members) into his team (faction).

Both will be 'former' Arsenal players, who would've turned heel, and the camera will cut away as the management all laugh manically, end credits.

At first I thought Daves replies the last half year were serious, as 80% of them are just a short one line reply with something sarcastic about saving money, but now I´m starting to think that he may be on a trolling quest the internet has never seen the likes of.

I think he'll make a run-in against Arsenal and score a cheap shot (goal.)

Elaborate plan by Pardew, who will also unveil two new signings (members) into his team (faction).

Both will be 'former' Arsenal players, who would've turned heel, and the camera will cut away as the management all laugh manically, end credits.

Harper runs on for an elbow at some point when the ref isn't looking, right?

Sicknote because the poor bastard had his leg snapped in half before he had played a handful of games on these shores. It's not as if he's had a reputation of being injuryprone before he arrived. Some people on here are unbelievable at times, comparing him to that cunt Michael Owen already.

Pathetic.

Another sicknote then eh? Still, at least Pardew will be able to roll out the 'like a new signing' line when he eventually returns. If Ben Arfa's not careful, he's gonna have a rep like Michael Owen.

Sicknote? I hope you're just here looking for bites and not actually being serious....

Another sicknote then eh? Still, at least Pardew will be able to roll out the 'like a new signing' line when he eventually returns. If Ben Arfa's not careful, he's gonna have a rep like Michael Owen.

Sicknote? I hope you're just here looking for bites and not actually being serious....

Its more than likely he's just a moron.

Embarrassing post that, like. 

Don't be daft man.

Just watch the press conference and pardew actually said "We hope to have some good news on him over the next few weeks. I don't know, i think it could be about 5-6 weeks", so this is not a set length of time, all depends on what he's done. i've done my ankle twice once it F*****g killed and was told 3 months out and was back in 3 weeks an the next time it didnt hurt to bad and i finished the match, but was then out for 3 months. so this could go either way.

As newcasle fans i know its hard, but lets try not to get too depressed about it. Just remember he'll be like a new signin when he returns  :facepalm:

Don't be daft man.

Probably going to miss seven or eight games then. Great news, imagine all those appearance bonus payments we'll save.

You recon he'll be out for 2 and a half months now then? :lol:

What? Six weeks isn't far off the end of September. Check the fixture list.

Guest Chubby Jason

Probably going to miss seven or eight games then. Great news, imagine all those appearance bonus payments we'll save.

What? Six weeks is the end of September. Check the fixture list.

Can I post the fixture list just to confirm this?

Our seventh game of the season is 7 and a half weeks from now and our eight game is 9 and a half weeks..  Or are you including the Carling Cup?

What? Six weeks is the end of September. Check the fixture list.

Can I post the fixture list just to confirm this?

:lol:

Our seventh game of the season is 7 and a half weeks from now and our eight game is 9 and a half weeks..  Or are you including the Carling Cup?

???

Six weeks from today is the 22nd September. Our seventh game of the season is on the 24th.