Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yeah. I don't understand it.

It is the best rigth wing of nufc and he plays ol and french team

i don't understand pardew why ben arfa stay of bench for obertan  marveaux sammy ...wing :idiot2:

gerland l olympique lyonnais 4 / stuttgart 2 le 7/11/2007 UEFA CL

For the scoring ben arfa he plays 22 games and 15 games sub is league wing or playmaker ratio is good

Jonas scoring ??

Ben arfa by 100min plays/goal or assist

Yep.

i don't understand pardew why ben arfa stay of bench for obertan  marveaux sammy ...wing :idiot2:

For the scoring ben arfa he plays 22 games and 15 games sub is league wing or playmaker ratio is good

Jonas scoring ??

Your  :idiot2: is aimed at a manager who took Newcastle from being a club just promoted from the Championship into a club who after 11 games is still unbeaten and mixing it up with Englands top-teams, without having to spend insane amounts of money, and even though i rate Ben Arfa highly we play great as a team and he'll have to respect his manager and wait for his chance, he might be talented but we had many (many many) of talented indivduals here before. football is a team game and the he's playing in a club who's main strengeth is the togtherness of the team, personally i wouldn't give a fuck if James Perch started upfront ahead of him if it results in us winning.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Colo gave him a mouthful for not attempting to close down one of the Everton players... Then one or two others chipped in also... Seemed to switch him on a bit more for the final few minutes...

Guest bimpy474

I forget - how and where was Ben Arfa playing prior to De Jong's tackle?

Left wing wasn't he?

Started on the right when De Jong nobbled him, cutting in the very moment he got his leg broke.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Jonas scoring ??

Your  :idiot2: is aimed at a manager who took Newcastle from being a club just promoted from the Championship into a club who after 11 games is still unbeaten and mixing it up with Englands top-teams, without having to spend insane amounts of money, and even though i rate Ben Arfa highly we play great as a team and he'll have to respect his manager and wait for his chance, he might be talented but we had many (many many) of talented indivduals here before. football is a team game and the he's playing in a club who's main strengeth is the togtherness of the team, personally i wouldn't give a f*** if James Perch started upfront ahead of him if it results in us winning.

Pardew is good coach but chris is a the real coach that changed the direction of nufc and if ben arfa not play with nufc not transfer cabaye ba obertan marveaux .Pardew is lucky guy :p

Guest Benarfanufc10

benarfanufc10 :huff:

ben arfa go on loan if not plays , pardew dreams  top 6 in pl with obertan best jonas :o

It's shame the treatment of chris and the fan is amnesic .Chris>Pardew

The génius who is martins35 years  :rolleyes: nolan :crazy2: owen the usurper of the ballon d'or :naughty: duffy the dog

Nufc is good team in 80's gascoigne waddle ..90's shearer asprilla ginola solano but 2000's  :blackeye:

benarfanufc10 :huff:

ben arfa go on loan if not plays , pardew dreams  top 6 in pl with obertan best jonas :o

It's shame the treatment of chris and the fan is amnesic .Chris>Pardew

The génius who is martins35 years  :rolleyes: nolan :crazy2: owen the usurper of the ballon d'or :naughty: duffy the dog

Nufc is good team in 80's gascoigne waddle ..90's shearer asprilla ginola solano but 2000's  :blackeye:

Thought I'd quote this for people to see it on this page.

Guest Benarfanufc10

That was the most number of players name dropped in one response I've seen on here!  :lol:

kieron dyer= chicken run  :hmm: gift

Just watched the full match.  I was at work on Saturday so I had to make do with radio Newcastle at the time.  I have to say I'm baffled at the commentary as far as Ben Arfa's performance goes now that I've seen the match.  When I was listening at work Mick Martin especially made it sound like he was really poor, at one point he was shouting at him "Pass the ball son!" ect, really having a go as if he was costing us possession.  He lost possession once and that probably should have been a free kick when the ball hit Cahills arm.  Other than that he kept it well, drew fouls to give us free kicks, passed it well when he had to, chased it down and made some good runs.  Thought he played well, especially considering he's still not fit.

Just watched the full match.  I was at work on Saturday so I had to make do with radio Newcastle at the time.  I have to say I'm baffled at the commentary as far as Ben Arfa's performance goes now that I've seen the match.  When I was listening at work Mick Martin especially made it sound like he was really poor, at one point he was shouting at him "Pass the ball son!" ect, really having a go as if he was costing us possession.  He lost possession once and that probably should have been a free kick when the ball hit Cahills arm.  Other than that he kept it well, drew fouls, passed it well when he had too and made a good run or two.  Thought he played well, especially considering he's still not fit.

He definitely played well, his ball retention on the left when he was getting hounded by a couple of guys and a neat passing move through the middle with Guthrie. I was pissed off that for the first five minutes or so he hadn't touched the ball because we were using horrible long ball tactics. He must have been raging for those minutes

I hope he starts in behind Ba against Citeh, ManUre and Chelske...those are the games where we will need an extra midfielder and the games where we could well do with his magic too.

Ba has been playing the role of dropping back to be the extra midfielder for us since his form picked up.

You are fairly clueless about football for somebody who claims to be in his mid 40's.  Ben Arfa did very little wrong yesterday apart from giving away a free kick for going in too high with his foot up around waist height and another time when we cleared the ball from the centre of our defence and he couldn't control a ball with his chest.  Other than that he played fairly well and took pressure off us when others around him were struggling after Monday night’s game.

What about the time when Ba was in space and only needed to be slipped through to have a clear run on goal, instead of doing that Ben Arfa heheld on to it too long and tried to beat the fullback again before losing possession.

What he'll find is if he doesn't start releasing the ball at the right time soon then our players will stop making those runs, we've seen that with unpredictable players here in the past.