Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

;D

You understand nothing important in the football team is the talent and you have your results are not good for how long at best with this team you will finish 8 th solidarity that can not work 38 games in two years 13

Ben Arfa can you bring in the top 4 and showtime do not thestupid you will regret it as the ol om and no longer champion since his departure

A Ben Arfa there is no 5 in pl so if it does not meet city he will go above his mad desire to play against this team and missing Obertan Marveaux

How not to winger Ben Arfa Pardew used the excuse of 10 to put Ben Arfa on the bench

Ben Arfa vs youtube norway what obertan or marveaux :fool: sammy :kasper:

Ben arfa need to play and trust

“I wouldn’t disagree that the team is coming first,” “I think perhaps that’s the best way, as well.”

“With the likes of Ronaldo and Messi you have this fantastic individuals who can take you to another level in a good team. But you need the team first.”

“Take Messi out of Barcelona and they’re still a very good side – they might not be the best in Europe without him, I’m not sure they are – but that is what those top players can do.”

“Whether we can unearth one, whether Hatem is one of those to us, or Sammy Ameobi is or Demba Ba is – I’ve no idea. That’s to come. But where we are at the minute, we’re a good team.”

“I was confident in the defense. We went into the summer without losing any of our defenders so I was quite confident about our defenders,”

??? Not sure why you quoted me. My post was in direct reply to Cajun's post above mine.

Paedo Kennedy fan boys fuck me right off as well mate, don't let it get to you.

Guest hatem garrincha

Can't we introduce another part of the forum that goes underneath football and chat for this lot? I'll happily donate.

:lol:

:razz:

Wow, almost 900 pages hoping that he is a star for Newcastle. This lad better come good or there will be 900 pages with people saying "ah knew he was shite" and then endless quotes from the archives to back up their expert knowledge.

Last time I checked, the games were not played on youtube.

Excuses on both sides notwithstanding, it will be an interesting few months to see which players will maintain form and/or rise to the rigours of the season.

That is what makes dissecting the minutiae of each player so entertaining.

HBA has not shown me that he will be a star for Newcastle, nor has he shown me that he is a donkey. Wait and see...

This comment that he is not releasing the ball quick enough is tripe to be honest and is being used as a stick to hit him all the time without analyzing the specific circumstances of the game. If we are chasing the game, then yes you could probably blame him if he did not release the ball quick enough to present a goal scoring chance. But when we are defending a lead by the skin of our teeth with an inferior midfield and knackered defense, then it makes better footballing sense for a player to keep the ball and relieve some pressure off the team (and mind you not all players can do this, HBA is one of them). Based on Pardew's post game comments, that is what he was told to do, that was what he did against Everton and that is what he should be evaluated on.

In reality a through pass consist of two parts, a good weighted ball into space and a willing striker to run onto the ball. With Ba clearly knackered, an attempted through ball (even if it looked to be on at some point), might not work out if Ba can't get to it on time, then an attempted through ball would be = losing possession. I bet that had HBA done this, people like CT would be all over him for losing possession when we are defending a lead, then the stick would be why was he losing possession instead of closing the game out. With some people, you just can't win and they are just best ignored.

Ben Arfa will prove his worth here, of that I'm sure. Just depends when he get's his chance. If Best has pulled his groin like people were suggesting Man City might be the game he starts, if so it'll be a chance for the lad to exorcise his demons (if indeed there are any).

Still if Best is fit I'd happily keep the same formation and have a go at them like QPR did rather than attempt to stifle them.

I don't know where people got the idea that Ben Arfa is personally saying he refuses to play on the wing though, it should deffiently be an option if Marveaux is out (and Best is fit).

What a rambling post that was, need coffee.

Pressured the ball, looked after it when in possession and worked hard when he came on, the closing down players and looking interested when he didn't have the ball is something I've not noticed from him before TBH.  At one point he tracked back with Drenthe, outmuscled him and then drew a foul himself which led to Drenthe finally getting booked I believe.  Went on a few mazy runs as well.

Promising.

Really can't see where he's going to fit in at the moment. An obvious talent but I'm not sure Pardew really knows what to do with him.

Really can't see where he's going to fit in at the moment. An obvious taken but I'm not sure Pardew really knows what to do with him.

Think AP has shot himself in the foot a bit with the 'I don't think he can play out wide/probably won't play there for me/he doesn't like playing there" comments.  Means we have to change our formation just to accomodate him.  His best position probably is through the middle, but he's played out wide most his career, so why the sudden change?

If Best doesn't make the City game, I can see Ben Arfa starting behind Ba.

Ben Arfa will certainly be up for it - he's no doubt desperate to play and playing at City will give him the chance to exorcise his demons from last season.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Yeah. I don't understand it.

It is the best rigth wing of nufc and he plays ol and french team

i don't understand pardew why ben arfa stay of bench for obertan  marveaux sammy ...wing :idiot2:

gerland l olympique lyonnais 4 / stuttgart 2 le 7/11/2007 UEFA CL

For the scoring ben arfa he plays 22 games and 15 games sub is league wing or playmaker ratio is good

Jonas scoring ??

Ben arfa by 100min plays/goal or assist