Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

There's nothing to prove. If we want to beat Swansea it makes by far the most sense to play the partnership that has clicked to excellent effect in the past.

I know what you're saying, but I think the art of management is not waiting until you're doing badly to change the team. I know Best worked quite well with Ba, but HBA is the most talented and exciting player in our team and IMO we need to give him a run of 10 games to really see what he can do.

Results come first. You dont sacrifice games to wait until a player can reach his potential, he should get time from the bench & in the odd game to prove himself like anyone.

This isnt like at previous clubs where he supposedly came on and was very good, but was continued to be used as a sub. He simply hasnt been very effective in general yet. We should go with what works until that changes.

Results come first. You dont sacrifice games to wait until a player can reach his potential, he should get time from the bench & in the odd game to prove himself like anyone.

This isnt like at previous clubs where he supposedly came on and was very good, but was continued to be used as a sub. He simply hasnt been very effective in general yet. We should go with what works until that changes.

You'd hardly be "sacrificing games" by playing HBA instead of Leon Best. That isn't the reason we've lost any of the recent games. Best is a great lad and a decent player, but HBA's talent is on another planet.

I just think it will be better for the club in the long-run if we let this lad play a decent run of games. He will come good if we have faith in him.

You'd hardly be "sacrificing games" by playing HBA instead of Leon Best. That isn't the reason we've lost any of the recent games. Best is a great lad and a decent player, but HBA's talent is on another planet.

I just think it will be better for the club in the long-run if we let this lad play a decent run of games. He will come good if we have faith in him.

Thats not based on anything is it.

You dont risk the potential of not being at your best due to a player recovering his form when the strikeforce that got you up to 3rd is fully fit.

No one knows how the games would have gone otherwise. Chelseas bar was hit twice at 1-0 as a result of headers, Best may well have been more useful than Ben Arfa was. Ameobi certainly was quite quickly.

Ben Arfa at his best in a position that suits him is probably the most talented player we have yes. We're not at that point at the moment.

I really don't think HBA wants to play on the wing, more than it being Pardew's decision not to play him there. I know Pard's has claimed it's his decision but I don't believe him.

Excelled on the wings at Marseille. Would come on a win games almost single-handedly.

I really don't think HBA wants to play on the wing, more than it being Pardew's decision not to play him there. I know Pard's has claimed it's his decision but I don't believe him.

Excelled on the wings at Marseille. Would come on a win games almost single-handedly.

Was that as part of a front three? Would be quite different to playing as a wide midfielder in a four man midfield. Perhaps Pardew has a preference for a four man midfield given our current squad/opponents and doesn't see HBA as well suited to a wide role in those formations.

Although I realise that stats do not tell you the full story in football, I was a little concerned to look at HBA's stats for goals and assists in his career.

As a quick disclaimer - I am not jumping on either the 'HBA is rubbish' or 'HBA is amazing' bandwagons.. more just an observation.

Guest tunisia

hello

October was very important to be ahead of the teams could play in europe.

you lose your points in advance, so be it. Now, the most important thing is to get fit. other teams will have games between them, except against liverpool and you can find the 1st places.

I'm sorry to Taylor and Colo, two very important players. with the return of Tiote Best Colo and it will get better.

Ben Arfa leader, Cabaye Tiote, and Ba with Best in attack you have the means to return. We must stop with Ameobi and Obertan, they are great but one is slow and the other is always the same dribble without password.

Good luck to return to the 1st places

hello

October was very important to be ahead of the teams could play in europe.

you lose your points in advance, so be it. Now, the most important thing is to get fit. other teams will have games between them, except against liverpool and you can find the 1st places.

I'm sorry to Taylor and Colo, two very important players. with the return of Tiote Best Colo and it will get better.

Ben Arfa leader, Cabaye Tiote, and Ba with Best in attack you have the means to return. We must stop with Ameobi and Obertan, they are great but one is slow and the other is always the same dribble without password.

Good luck to return to the 1st places

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9900/obertan.jpg

"Password incorrect????"

Guest Benarfanufc10

Although I realise that stats do not tell you the full story in football, I was a little concerned to look at HBA's stats for goals and assists in his career.

As a quick disclaimer - I am not jumping on either the 'HBA is rubbish' or 'HBA is amazing' bandwagons.. more just an observation.

The stats of ben arfa is good for mifdfield or winger but he plays not lot of game in season 25 (perhaps the coach don't like a player who say shut up pardew bitch never ben arfa had played season clash with coach every time) :snod:

109 games holder 63 x decisive (30 goals and 33 assists )

For 120 min play/ one goal or assist for example nasri 300 min plays for one goal or assist

example sanchez 130 min play/for on goal or asssist.Every year ben arfa plays >= 8 goals 8 assist for 25 games

The only problem he comes back injury  if he not plays he is not recovery  :p

The stats of ben arfa is good for mifdfield or winger but he plays not lot of game in season 25 (perhaps the coach don't like a player who say shut up pardew bitch never ben arfa had played season clash with coach every time) :snod:

For 120 min play/ one goal or assist for example nasri 300 min plays for one goal or assist

example sanchez 130 min play/for on goal or asssist.Every year ben arfa plays >= 8 goals 8 assist for 25 games

Yeah Hughsey. Shut up.

Yeah Hughsey. Shut up.

I would love to shut up - but I just don't understand a single of word that has just been said.  Currently trying to follow that post through word by word and saying it out loud to see if it helps..

Yeah Hughsey. Shut up.

:lol:

Yeah Hughsey. Shut up.

I would love to shut up - but I just don't understand a single of word that has just been said.  Currently trying to follow that post through word by word and saying it out loud to see if it helps..

If you work it out - please, for the love of all things good and Holy, do share!!

Yeah Hughsey. Shut up.

If you work it out - please, for the love of all things good and Holy, do share!!

For the love of God NO. I'd love to stay innocent to just one of that guy's posts. Please.