Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Getting 'assessed' for the Arsenal game isn't he? Not that I expect him to be playing.

Yeah rumours of maybe the bench but got to be to early surely

No... He's just gonna be checked over by club doctors etc.  Nowhere near the squad. He hasn't even trained with us yet.

Getting 'assessed' for the Arsenal game isn't he? Not that I expect him to be playing.

He's coming over for the game and be assessed by our doctors, and if he looks good, he'll be back in training towards the end of the month. At least that's what the Chronicle said last week.

I wouldn't believe the chronicle if it said it was going to get dark tonight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we don't see ben Arfa till next season.

Guest mimifrench

I know it is a strange question but does anyone know who is the singer in that first video of Ben arfa against Everton ? (it was a viddler video)

And relax i'm not asking for a link or anything, i have just this song in my head and i only want to know the singer, who is English i suppose.

Sorry, i know that is a thread about ben arfa but... just asking for help lol

I know it is a strange question but does anyone know who is the singer in that first video of Ben arfa against Everton ? (it was a viddler video)

And relax i'm not asking for a link or anything, i have just this song in my head and i only want to know the singer, who is English i suppose.

It might be inna - love dj elay remix was the one i watched

Uh I think its Enrique Inglesias  :blush:

Guest mimifrench

Thanks for your answer but not a chance it is one of those singers... (Enrique Iglesias... no thanks lol)

I am sure it is an English singer. It was the video just after his super game at goodison park, it has been removed after.

Just been watching some of his videos to get me out of footballing depression  :smitten:

Get well soon HBA. I would definitely play him in a free role rather than left wing.

THAT MEANS NOLAN PLAYS IN THE CENTRE OF A 4.

Guest JamesyJazz

Just hope that he's not lost his pace with the result of that double break, the lad undoubtably had bag loads of ability.Anyone seen him in training?

Just been watching some of his videos to get me out of footballing depression  :smitten:

Get well soon HBA. I would definitely play him in a free role rather than left wing.

THAT MEANS NOLAN PLAYS IN THE CENTRE OF A 4.

Me too! Great minds...

Phoenix - Armistice

Could be wrong, though. It might be from some other footy video.

Just saw a fantastic video of HBA on the tube..I'll probably wet my pants the day he plays for us again.

It's one question regarding videos I'm uncertain about: Is it allowed to post the keywords or the name of the video on the forum, which enables others to search for it when they are on the tube? Eg. "Punk77s goal against Man U." Or will that also result in ban too?Thanks

Just saw a fantastic video of HBA on the tube..I'll probably wet my pants the day he plays for us again.

It's one question regarding videos I'm uncertain about: Is it allowed to post the keywords or the name of the video on the forum, which enables others to search for it when they are on the tube? Eg. "Punk77s goal against Man U." Or will that also result in ban too?Thanks

You can post the search terms, or even the title - just not the video please.

Thanks Andy!

If you watch this video on the tube " Ben Arfa - Marseille Lyon - OM-OL! " you can see his incredible touch. It's just like Messi's, but HBA has a better acceleration, seriously :)  The Marseille players were not able to stop him. But the video also shows that he's too fond of the ball sometimes..

Why do some french sides have the term olympique in their name. United, city etc are fairly obvious. I know there's plenty of local sides down under with olympic in there name, because they're from greek neighbourhoods. Just wondering?