Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest geordiemuff

Aren't there closer airports to Marseille than Paris?

Newcastle dont do direct flights to Marsielle  : )

Nobody from Ryton would be able to afford to go to Rome anyway.

I was there in 99, dickweed. f***ing hellhole.

Why are you calling him dickweed when you agree with him? :lol:

Guess I'm missing something.

He's saying Rome is a hellhole. Tbf Ryton isnt that bad, anywhere isnt that bad when your frem Ershington

Guest BooBoo

Rome is a hellhole :lol:

One of my mates said it was the worst trip of his life when he went to Rome. The place is chaos by all accounts.

Rome is a hellhole :lol:

One of my mates said it was the worst trip of his life when he went to Rome. The place is chaos by all accounts.

Its pretty wild like, they've had the best part of 3 thousand years if not more to perfect a civilisation. Stupid cunts  :lol:

Nobody from Ryton would be able to afford to go to Rome anyway.

I was there in 99, dickweed. f***ing hellhole.

Why are you calling him dickweed when you agree with him? :lol:

Guess I'm missing something.

He's saying Rome is a hellhole. Tbf Ryton isnt that bad, anywhere isnt that bad when your frem Ershington

:lol:

Rome, a hell hole? heard it all now like.

We should find out what's going on tomorrow.

http://www.laprovence.com/actu/region-en-direct/les-conseillers-de-ben-arfa-invites-du-canal-football-club

Jean-Jacques Bertrand and Michel Ouazine respectively lawyer and advisor to Hatem Ben Arfa, will be guests tomorrow Canal Football Club, the issue before the game Sunday night on the pay channel. They will speak on the record from midfield Olympian who started a showdown with the OM in order to leave the club. At this time, no one knows if Hatem Ben Arfa will be physically present on the plateau.

Another article carries quotes from that sporting director guy saying he's going to be sitting down with the player and his representatives after their game this weekend to sort it all out.