Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's bollocks man. It's clearly obvious bollocks.

Marseille need to sell to buy so they're pretty desperate to get him shifted. This fella has come out and confirmed they've had interest from us in an attempt to drum up some offers from other potential suitors. While all along we still haven't made any contact with them because Hughton hasn't got 5M to spend on 1 player.

It's bollocks man. It's clearly obvious bollocks.

Marseille need to sell to buy so they're pretty desperate to get him shifted. This fella has come out and confirmed they've had interest from us in an attempt to drum up some offers from other potential suitors. While all along we still haven't made any contact with them because Hughton hasn't got 5M to spend on 1 player.

He might not have originally but hes only spent on perch, I don't think thinking he had 7.5m to start is crazy and he probably started thinking he'd have to spend of a defender and midfielder which he hasnt.

Is he an out and out winger ?

He's played there the most and he can play both wings or as an advanced playmaker, but I reckon his best position would be further upfront, despite the fact that he's not the best finisher.. He's just too selfish and unpredictable for a midfielder..

Guest BooBoo

You chaps are gluttons for punishment.

It's likely we've made an enquiry and either been scared off by the asking price or the competition for his signature.

by saying 'unlikely', hughton has basically confirmed we're in for him. its a realistic signing and he'd probably want to come here, but ultimately i reckon he'll go to germany. werder bremen, perhaps. i almost hate myself for getting excited and thinking about where he'd play.