Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Obertan said that all the Frenchies can bring to the club something special, they all have a "card to play".

Then, they showed some NUFC fans that said French players have the reputation to be creative and that is what the club needs.

Newcastle similar to Marseille? I don't see it...

Newcastle similar to Marseille? I don't see it...

It's pretty blatant, tbh.

Always felt it was the most natural comparison. Big city, one club city, big stadium, uniquely recognisable accent, bit of a soap opera, at other end of country from the capital, whole town living for the club...

Does Mimi live in Paris? She should come and watch a game with us at the pub some time. Shak and Keefaz have been so they can vouch for it. 

Aye, woke up with a headache and a sore arse.

You'll have a great time with Chez, Mimi. :thup:

Guest hatem garrincha

Don't really know what to get from his cameo last night. Looked unfit. Terribly needs games. Looks like Pardew maybe restricted him from dribbling too much because of his fitness and frustrated blackburn players ready to hack anyone down?

Is that real ? I mean did he looked really "unfit" ?

Really don't know who to believe, considering i didn't see the game. Some people said he was class, good runs...

He played simply at first, with one or two touches, in the intervals. He was good in that register.

Then he tried a few personnal actions that have failed : he seemed "glued" on the grass, unable to place an acceleration.

He offers two goal's balls to Best who lacks vivacity twice.

Anyway, he played only fifteen minutes, after a year's absence, he needs to find his marks on the pitch.

I think his football will change with his new number 10 position. We'll see less "slalom" and accelerations in the defenses. He'll lift (?) his head more often and when you know his vision of the game, it could really hurt

Guest Wearside

So to sum up the last 7/8 pages on this thread, Ben Arfa is now better than Rooney.

The poster Haris Vuckic is fast becoming my favourite poster on here.

Classic.

So to sum up the last 7/8 pages on this thread, Ben Arfa is now better than Rooney.

Classic.

Must try harder. 

To sum up the last 7/8 pages.  A few people (mad people) had suggested he's better than Rooney, then just said in certain areas of the game, then the majority have quite rightly said he's nowhere near as good, different type of player, wait until he's played a full season before even making a judgement etc etc.

Classic.

No :lol:

You're such a rubbish WUM. Even if I suspect you're not doing it on purpose. Really, you're just stupid as f***.

Classic.

So to sum up this season, we're 4th and 7 points ahead of you.

and beat you 1-0 at your shit hole stadium

Guest Wearside

Classic.

So to sum up this season, we're 4th and 7 points ahead of you.

Well done, must be a proud moment for you.

Classic.

:okay:

Guest Wearside

Classic.

That's a shocking attempt at a wind up.

Looking forward to a spanking off Norwich tonight?

Wind-up?

If you read the thread you will find numerous posters genuinely claiming that Ben Arfa is better than Rooney.

Classic.

That's a shocking attempt at a wind up.

Looking forward to a spanking off Norwich tonight?

Wind-up?

If you read the thread you will find numerous posters genuinely claiming that Ben Arfa is better than Rooney.

you must have trouble reading then, there's no proper school in Sunderland?

Almost burst when he was through, just a couple minutes after he came on. If he'd finessed that bitch to the far corner, rather than pulling it back for Best... shit. Would've loved to have seen the reaction from everyone. Would've been absolute pandemonium. :lol:

I thought he looked decent when he came on. Obviously we were just playing the game out by that stage so it wasn't as if he was full of pace and running. As Pardew said, it was the perfect environment for him to return.

Really excited to see more of him. We've got some seriously good players in the first team.