Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

best cameo of the season so far, some nice touches & dribbles and starting to look like the player he was, don't think he was excellent but he did his job ok.

Presuming Tiote, Cabaye & Marveaux are fit for the next game i still cant see where to fit him into the team, i really wouldn't want to start changing a winning team as it may upset the balance, plus when a team is winning you dont make major changes unless injury's dictate.

My cousin was also saying i hope he doesn't take the hump if he remains on the bench in the neaer future cause he does seem like that sort of player.

He was told to do his job, not to be excellent  :lol:

How do you know what he was told?

Because he was  was disciplined today ? Too much in my eyes.

I feel you a little nervous about Best

Sorry? :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

best cameo of the season so far, some nice touches & dribbles and starting to look like the player he was, don't think he was excellent but he did his job ok.

Presuming Tiote, Cabaye & Marveaux are fit for the next game i still cant see where to fit him into the team, i really wouldn't want to start changing a winning team as it may upset the balance, plus when a team is winning you dont make major changes unless injury's dictante

My cousin was also saying i hope he doesn't take the hump if he remains on the bench in the neaer future cause he does seem like that sort of player.

He was told to do his job, not to be excellent  :l

How do you know what he was told?

[/q

Because he was  was disciplined today ? Too much in my eyes.

I feel you a little nervous about Best

Sorry? :lol:

What did you  not comprendo ?

He did the job he was asked and I only remember him giving the ball away once near their area off the back of an excellent run. Plus it was a really good tackle too. Knows how to create space and provided a good outlet for us. No complaints.

I could see him causing problems for Citeh and United at their grounds on their big pitches.

Done canny today when he came on as others have said. Most notable thing for me was his touch. The ball seemed to be getting away from him the last couple of cameos but it seemed a lot better today. Will become a lot more dangerous when he starts getting the ball on the edge of the area. He's getting there.

Guest elbee909

Is guna score against City. Revenge will be Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

How beautiful would that be.

:nods:

Hatem takes a thunderbolt of a shot.  It hits De Jong in the leg on its way, ripping it from its socket; the deflection carries the ball into the goal, and De Jong's leg bounces back of the crossbar, hitting De Jong's other leg, breaking it in half.

Hatem takes a thunderbolt of a shot.  It hits De Jong in the leg on its way, ripping it from its socket; the deflection carries the ball into the goal, and De Jong's leg bounces back of the crossbar, hitting De Jong's other leg, breaking it in half.

:lol:

Imagine the meltdown on RTG

Doesn't help he came on when we were on the backfoot, and his first thought would be to either stick with a man or slow it down, which isn't his game at all. Would like to see him start, it's the only way he's going to get properly match sharp. The intensity isn't the same at 70mins as it is if you'd start.

The bloodied and legless DeJong trying to shuffle to the sideline trips Balotelli who goes mental and burns the stadium down with fireworks.

Once again I find myself in the alternate universe where I watched a HBA performance that looked very average.

Kept the ball too long, didnt make the easy pass and looked quite sluggish.

Its nice for some to dress this up as carrying out Pardews tactical instructions bla bla bla. Sometimes people should just call a spade a spade. Average performance and possibly revealing how Pardew currently rates him given the subs that were used ahead of him.

I

Once again I find myself in the alternate universe where I watched a HBA performance that looked very average.

Its nice for some to dress this up as carrying out Pardews tactical instructions bla bla bla. Sometimes people should just call a spade a spade. Average performance and possibly revealing how Pardew currently rates him given the subs that were used ahead of him.

The Lad looks like he's trying to run with boots 3 sizes to big for him!

Long long way off recovered.

He showed some moments of class, but like most I'll only feel reassured when I see him use his full pace again.

I did think though that he was playing with a bit more aggression and determination yesterday. Like he wasn't afraid of getting hurt, which I think has been holding him back previously.

Anyway, with the City game coming up, it looks like a date with destiny is coming. How he deals with it will tell us a lot. It might tell him a lot about himself as well.

Except pardew said he was great and did exactly what he told him to do which makes your argument null

Ramsay needs nearly 1 year match practice to be fully match-fit again

Spot on.

I thought he did the job he was wasked, unspectacular but effective. He was fouled for a free kick in his own half from what I remember and lost the ball once off the back of a decent run near their area and from a good tackle. Apart from that he kept the ball, kept passes simple and used space well to run the clock down. Classic case of a player who people either build up far too much or are ready to knock down far too quickly......

Remember DOUBLE LEG BREAK...the physical and mental recovery needed from that should never be underplayed.