Aston Villa appoint Alex McLeish as new manager

Fenham Mag

He's awesome, man!  :lol:

Forest fans must be blushing listening to that though, such patronising bollocks.

"I..like to thank you all...for being here today...it is a...a...great HONOUR...to be...MANAGER...of a club like...FOREST...The club is er...er...STEEPED in history...you can SMELL it, in this room..."

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Forest fans must be blushing listening to that though, such patronising bollocks.

"I..like to thank you all...for being here today...it is a...a...great HONOUR...to be...MANAGER...of a club like...FOREST...The club is er...er...STEEPED in history...you can SMELL it, in this room..."

;D

That's class. He'll never shake the Wally with Brolly tag like. Admired his decision to go abroad, more English coaches should give it a go.

I don't ever remember a situation like this where where the fans are protesting about a manager coming in yet the club and manager are still pushing to get the deal done.

Crazy stuff.

You can smell it in this room? :lol: I want to watch it just to hear him say that.

I don't ever remember a situation like this where where the fans are protesting about a manager coming in yet the club and manager are still pushing to get the deal done.

Crazy stuff.

Although all the news reports would suggest otherwise, I keep telling myself that this can't possibly happen.

I honestly didn't make out what they were singing in any of those apart from "We don't want McLeish". :lol:

I'm tempted to get the album if they release one.  :lol:

Pretty sure it includes these tracks.

"Ginger twat, oh no, Ginger twat"

"First game and you've got no fans"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"This city is our-ra-ras"

"We don't want McLeish"

"Suck the board"

"We want XXXXX back"

"Yipee ay yea, yipee ay yo, something something darkside"

"dsfdsgfhdsgkjhsdkghsdghsdhvbisd"

It's actually 'The City is Ours, Fuck off Small Heath' about Birmingham City  :snod:

This is amusing. I find it hard to believe that Newcastle is appearing as a beacon of stability at this point.

Great that all my friends are Birmingham City and Villa fans.  :pow:

Crazy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_nBRmEOhc&feature=player_embedded

Why does nearly every song on there sound like "dsfdsgfhdsgkjhsdkghsdghsdhvbisd"?

Disgusting accent.

Tbh, every song in England sounds like that to me. I can only catch the one's whose beat I know, "When the Saints Go Marching In." mainly.