Manchester Utd 3 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 16/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

We've given Scholes way too much space as we always do, he's taking the piss.

Early doors AC was tracking back to cover him when Scholes was playing deep, so Scholes fucked off playing in front of his own defence & went played nearer ours & Barton & Smif have not been able to stop him all night.

I don't care that it's against us. That's a fantastic goal conjured up by two brilliant players. Great to watch.

Wot.

OK, I'll give it up. :lol:

Get a haircut.

Get a quickie divorce.  What we doing here?

Trying to deflect attention from the pounding we are getting at Old Trafford, I think...

Standard OT loss. Nowt to see here, tbf.

I'm pleased with a lot of what we have done tonight though still astonished that Ameobi continues to get a game, he is so rank!

I don't know why, but I find the description of a footballer as 'rank' really amusing. ;D

I don't care that it's against us. That's a fantastic goal conjured up by two brilliant players. Great to watch.

Wot.

OK, I'll give it up. :lol:

Get a haircut.

Get a quickie divorce.  What we doing here?

Trying to deflect attention from the pounding we are getting at Old Trafford, I think...

Oh OK.  I'd nearly forgotten about that there actually, well played. "He said what about my hair?" :lol:

I'm pleased with a lot of what we have done tonight though still astonished that Ameobi continues to get a game, he is so rank!

I don't know why, but I find the description of a footballer as 'rank' really amusing. ;D

It's better when Jonathan Ross says it though.

Shola takes forever to react to EVERYTHING :lol:

Barton and Smith have spent the whole game just getting rid of the ball in the general direction of Routledge... pretty disgusting.

Sounds odd when we've lost 3-0 but I think we've played alright.

A couple of stupid mistakes have cost us tonight and despite the fact that a lot of our players haven't been particularly good, we've not been that bad.

Turned out nowhere near as bad as I thought it might.

On to next weekend..............