Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest McLøvenkrands

Wonder if he can speak any English.. MOTM but Shola & Nolan did the Sky interviews.

Can remember a few weeks after he arrived - said he could speak the basics (enough to communicate with his team-mates).

I'd love to know how many times he touched the ball today. He was absolutely everywhere.

Just love to watch the guy holding off players rolling the ball around under pressure from two or three players then gliding away with the ball.

Absolute Rolls Royce of a player.

Wonder if he can speak any English.. MOTM but Shola & Nolan did the Sky interviews.

I've heard that he's a phenomenal public speaker, up there with the Ivory Coast's best.

Nah, Nolan said he was a "quiet lad" but I don't know if that's because he hasn't got to grips with the language yet.

I've heard that he's a phenomenal public speaker, up there with the Ivory Coast's best.

Nah, Nolan said he was a "quiet lad" but I don't know if that's because he hasn't got to grips with the language yet.

He doesn't need to be loud: when he has something to say, everyone listens.

sky was saying the reason for liverpool and man utd managers there was to watch him..

They were having a mega wank over him in the commentary box as well today. There will be serious interest in him this summer.