Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest pont-toon

Last season I would have thought differently, as Cheik was awesome last year.

But this year Catts is having the season of his life, almost knocking on the doors of the England squad. With Gareth Barry in the mix he deserves his call up.

He really fought his way out of that Centre Circle against Everton.

His first bad game this season.

It makes me sick that you compare this utter abomination of a footballer on par with Tiote. And Hell, Im one of those that would sell Tiote for the right money. But s***, putting this Moron in his level is just insulting.

He's better than Tiote, in my opinion marra. You may think differently.

:pardsgrin:

Guest Paxton

I would also pick Jack Colback over Tiote.

At 22 he is already a solid Premiership midfielder. By 25 he shall be a regular starter in the England squad. Been our best player, on par with Sess, this season.

Whoooa better than tiote. Now you are starting to make me laugh. Imagine Cattermole in the Ivory Coast team for starters hahaha.

Imagine Cattermole being linked with the big boys for £20-25 million!!! In fact he is English, so by rights, he'll be heading off to Chelski or Manure for £40mil  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silly fucking Mackem.

Even if there was an inkling of it being a true statement, what does he expect saying that on a Newcastle forum? :lol:

To go back on RTG and go 'HAHAHA! Got those dirty mag cunts to argue about Tiote being better than our Catts for like 3 pages! FTM!'

At 22 he is already a solid Premiership midfielder. By 25 he shall be a regular starter in the England squad. Been our best player, on par with Sess, this season.

Fuking too far.  :lol: sussed. Dave check his ip I reckon it's Ali on a windup.  :lol:

Oh for fuck sake. Can we just block the spackem now? A joke's a joke but I'm already getting angry now. :lol:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

:spit: now you really are taking the mickey. Thanks for the lols though

Also this poor season thing is a bit of a myth I see them peddling all the time. They seemed jump on the fact he had a slow start by his own high standards (which is understandable considering the joke of a pre-season he had) and then kept it going.

Guest Paxton

I know people are allowed an opinion but yours is just wrong, how many goals has cattermole evan scored this season from midfield?

Yet to open his tally in a Sunderland shirt.

But then again he isn't a goalscoring midfielder.

I know people are allowed an opinion but yours is just wrong, how many goals has cattermole evan scored this season from midfield?

Yet to open his tally in a Sunderland shirt.

But then again he isn't a goalscoring midfielder.

What a player