Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

anyone else coming on in his position today would have perhaps seen it as a good opportunity to gain a little match fitness and help see an uneventful sunday afternoon game fizzle out. Tiote saw it as WAR!!!

Off the pitch I imagine he merely conserves energy in preparation for his next battle. I have an image of him just lying motionless in some weird oxygen tent and only emerging from it on matchday.

Off the pitch I imagine he merely conserves energy in preparation for his next battle. I have an image of him just lying motionless in some weird oxygen tent and only emerging from it on matchday.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/LOTR_Fell076_Uruk-Hai.jpg

Dunno if this is old news, but at one of the pardew talk in recently he mentioned tiote and his injuries

Pardew said that he doesn't get medical help, instead he lets tiote do what he wants, which is him going to see a witch doctor or stuff like that, to get his health back

So its entirely up to tiote to say when hes fully fit to play, he even leaves the country to go see these witch doctors or whatever they are

Sorry if this has been mentioned

Dunno if this is old news, but at one of the pardew talk in recently he mentioned tiote and his injuries

Pardew said that he doesn't get medical help, instead he lets tiote do what he wants, which is him going to see a witch doctor or stuff like that, to get his health back

So its entirely up to tiote to say when hes fully fit to play, he even leaves the country to go see these witch doctors or whatever they are

whag does he do if he breaks his leg???

Guest Brendan_Rice

Not sure, but I bet there is a voodoo doll involved.

While Cissé struggles for form, Pardew is looking forward to getting Cheick Tiote back into the centre of his midfield. “It is difficult to sum up in words what an impact that has. It is a huge presence for the team and some of our rhythm is gained by having someone like Cheick in the side,” he said.

“He can put the opposition on the back foot. He brings a level to training that a few more players could do in my experience.

“A level of intensity about winning that he showed in all the wrong ways on Sunday.

“But that’s him. He is very important to us. There is no doubt in my mind, if he is fit, he plays in this team.”

:lol:

While Cissé struggles for form, Pardew is looking forward to getting Cheick Tiote back into the centre of his midfield. “It is difficult to sum up in words what an impact that has. It is a huge presence for the team and some of our rhythm is gained by having someone like Cheick in the side,” he said.

“He can put the opposition on the back foot. He brings a level to training that a few more players could do in my experience.

“A level of intensity about winning that he showed in all the wrong ways on Sunday.

“But that’s him. He is very important to us. There is no doubt in my mind, if he is fit, he plays in this team.”

It's true though, psychotic and chaotic cameo.

Rangers had some big cunt a few years back who was the same. Broke his leg and was told he'd be out for the year, so he went back home to the carribean because his witch doctor said he could magic it better and he'd be back in a fortnight. Which he was. Mind i think when he tried to kick a ball the bone popped out of his arse or something. :lol:

Rangers had some big cunt a few years back who was the same. Broke his leg and was told he'd be out for the year, so he went back home to the carribean because his witch doctor said he could magic it better and he'd be back in a fortnight. Which he was. Mind i think when he tried to kick a ball the bone popped out of his arse or something. :lol:

Marvin Andrews it was

I think Pards is spot on there actually. When Tiote's in the side and on the rampage, it not only lifts us in intensity, it knocks the opposition out of their comfort zone. Yes he can look reckless, especially when he's coming back from injury, but he still brings something extra that the likes of Bigi or Anita won't, no matter how good they are in their own way.

Marvin Andrews it was

Should have been out for months and only missed one game  :lol:

Missed his bite and tenacity to hassle in midfield.  Someone who opposition attackers are geniunely worried about facing due to his power.

His passing ability is quite varied too, can hit it long and short depending on the situation facing him.  When he's on top form he's an absolute beast. 

When he's fannying around with it in the 89th minute on the edge of your own box whilst defending a 1-0 lead, he's a fucking divvy.

Having him back will release Cabaye to a more advanced position and give players a little more security going forward knowing that he's in front of the back four.

He still can't shoot for shite though.

You think back to the way he played last season at Chelsea which for me was one of his best performances in our shirt. He physically beasted the entire midfield, he also took the absolute piss out of them at times which I've mentioned here before where he was riding challenges, beating a man very easily and playing a killer ball in attack.  I agree with you mattyp in that I bet there isn't a player in this league who wants to play against him when he's out there. He is as essential to our team as HBA, Krul and Colo are in terms of first names on the starting 11, even though we've somewhat managed with some out.