Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Would like too see similar picture posted comparing Tiote and Anita.

Pretty sure Tiote will come out way on top of that as well - whatever people's criticisms of the lad may be you can't deny he gets involved!

squawka.com

Can't find the stat for number of times ball is lost while pirouetting ?

Try google Scott parker or William Kvist...

He certainly does have competition for that stat but he's up there with the best/worst.

squawka.com

Can't find the stat for number of times ball is lost while pirouetting ?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

There is something not right about the lack of games Tiote has played pre season. I get the feeling the club is doing all it can to move him on.

Unfortunately that is always the way it will be under this regime. I fully expect our top performer this season to be gone in January or next summer too.

There is something not right about the lack of games Tiote has played pre season. I get the feeling the club is doing all it can to move him on.

Unfortunately that is always the way it will be under this regime. I fully expect our top performer this season to be gone in January or next summer too.

Could be because he was at the World Cup like. Then got injured.

Look, if we sell him and sign Stambouli or somehow get Grenier in, fantastic business. Stambouli would be an upgrade in tackling, passing and ball retention or Grenier would handle passing, ball retention and creativity.

£4 mill bid for Tiote?!  :lol:

That really is a liberty. I know a few on here don't think much of him, but that's just silly.

This cyborg isn't worth much more since the software company programmed him to be the new Essien.

£4 mill bid for Tiote?!  :lol:

That really is a liberty. I know a few on here don't think much of him, but that's just silly.

They're employing our own transfer tactics against us, the swines.