Aston Villa

Ronaldo

"Having had almost a day to reflect and a very very long journey home yesterday I have come to the conclusion we were shite. Mac failed in gee-ing up the players prior to the game, we knew Newcastle wanted our blood for the manner in which they got sent down and we took the piss. They wanted revenge and revenge is what they got. They do say it's a dish best served cold, and I'm sure it tasted very sweet for Newcastle yesterday"

Nice to see someone with a bit of sense - the rest of them have very short memories if they think we were the ones acting out of order. Also, to the chap saying we were intimidating as they left - good. I hope you shat your pants, not only that but I hope the air con on the bus was fucked and everyone jipped you to fuck. Horrible twats.

This and the last few years they've haven't progressed at all. 6th 3 seasons in a row.

That's good. What I wouldn't give for that for the next 3 seasons.

Its certainly progression from where O'Leary was taking them.

Couldn't help but lol when it cut to the Villa fans after Carew's pen and towards the end when they were all filing out. In general I think the having a go at other fans thing at games is a bit pathetic but agree that the way the Villa lot acted outside the ground especially where they were relishing us going down and not pissed off at their own team and manager for fucking up what was once looking a near certain champions league finish, warranted everything they hopefully got yesterday and more. Looking forward to going up there for the away game again, I'd fucking love to do the double over them.

hahahaahahah fuck you you fucking wannabe cunt! that just makes this win so so so sweet! my word i'd love to see him choke on that bullshit now! wanker

Bald cunt. Would love to see his fucking face as Big Andy slotted the sixth in, presuming he was still watching. CUNT.

Guest VegasToon

MANAGER, NOT COACH YOU YANK PRICK (sorry Mike et al)!

Give him a break.  He might be the only Yank Villa fan.  I have never seen one till now.  I can now see why most of you hate us Yanks.  Shit, even I want to smash his face in.

Hope our lads in SJP enjoyed every fucking minute of Sunday taking the piss out of them vile cunts :thup:

Edit: not sure if i can post clips inside stadiums actually, look for "Newcastle United relegated at Villa Park" on Youtube to see how vile these cunts are.

Mike you're a cool guy but I could happily take a glass to the face of a large percentage of your compatriots.

:lol:

I can't really get on the guy, I mean...I was acting just like that in the run up to the World Cup. I don't know if I was as big a douche, but I know I was working from the same playbook.

Guest firetotheworks

Mike you're a cool guy but I could happily take a glass to the face of a large percentage of your compatriots.

:lol:

I can't really get on the guy, I mean...I was acting just like that in the run up to the World Cup. I don't know if I was as big a douche, but I know I was working from the same playbook.

Yeah, but that was funny.

How/Why/What in God's name possessed you to support Newcastle btw?

MANAGER, NOT COACH YOU YANK PRICK (sorry Mike et al)!

Coach is said (referring to manager) plenty of time on our TV by English commentators/presenters, but you don't care because it's not an American saying it.

I like how on that Villa forum numerous posters state "blah blah blah, as if there's anything else to do in Newcastle on a Saturday afternoon?"

Like they're all experts on what there is to do in the city of Newcastle after one visit for a football match :lol:

I like how on that Villa forum numerous posters state "blah blah blah, as if there's anything else to do in Newcastle on a Saturday afternoon?"

Like they're all experts on what there is to do in the city of Newcastle after one visit for a football match :lol:

Was at their place once and took the piss saying they stayed at home and watched it on the telly.  They said it was because it was a Sunday and everyone was at church.

Guest Brummiemag

I agree with a lot of what has been said but I wouldnt tar all Villa fans with the same brush. Every club has its morons.

The group of fairly drunken Villa fans I was chatting to on the train back after the match (who had also been up for the weekend) had nothing but praise for Newcastle as a City and for the Newcastle fans - a group of decent blokes as far as I was concerned as are the 2 Villa fans/friends I came up with for the weekend.