Aston Villa

Ronaldo

Guest WashyGeordie

apparently his brother is a toon fan, so that is probably why he was talking s*** to try and wind up his brother.

It's probs him who writes for nufcblog, so talking shite must run in the family.

"Having had almost a day to reflect and a very very long journey home yesterday I have come to the conclusion we were s****. Mac failed in gee-ing up the players prior to the game, we knew Newcastle wanted our blood for the manner in which they got sent down and we took the piss. They wanted revenge and revenge is what they got. They do say it's a dish best served cold, and I'm sure it tasted very sweet for Newcastle yesterday"

Nice to see someone with a bit of sense - the rest of them have very short memories if they think we were the ones acting out of order. Also, to the chap saying we were intimidating as they left - good. I hope you shat your pants, not only that but I hope the air con on the bus was f***ed and everyone jipped you to f***. Horrible twats.

Fair play from that Villa fan like

Mike you're a cool guy but I could happily take a glass to the face of a large percentage of your compatriots.

:lol:

I can't really get on the guy, I mean...I was acting just like that in the run up to the World Cup. I don't know if I was as big a douche, but I know I was working from the same playbook.

Yeah, but that was funny.

How/Why/What in God's name possessed you to support Newcastle btw?

L'pool vs AC Milan CL final made me a fan of the game. Started off on my way towards being a Liverpool fan, until I realized how big a CL win was. (I had no clue about anything back then.) So I waited for the next season and decided to support the worst team I saw. Souness was the manager at the time :lol: so....voila. It was going to be either Newcastle or Spurs. It was somewhat organic though, I was mesmerized by Shearer. I honestly don't know what it was about the guy. It's a shame I never saw him at his best.

MANAGER, NOT COACH YOU YANK PRICK (sorry Mike et al)!

Give him a break.  He might be the only Yank Villa fan.  I have never seen one till now.  I can now see why most of you hate us Yanks.  s***, even I want to smash his face in.

My wife is one. She wants our daughter to be another.

MANAGER, NOT COACH YOU YANK PRICK (sorry Mike et al)!

Give him a break.  He might be the only Yank Villa fan.  I have never seen one till now.  I can now see why most of you hate us Yanks.  s***, even I want to smash his face in.

My wife is one. She wants our daughter to be another.

That poor lass,torn between Villa and Spurs. :razz:

Mike, your love affair's genuine. I'm one of the original KK bangwagon jumpers who was enthralled by the toon in 1996. However, once bitten, this club never leaves you and it almost naturally becomes a part of your life. No matter how low the depths, or how high the peaks, or how endlessly long the time it spends in the mediocrity in between, this club will always be loved by those connected to it in any way. There's just something about it. :)

Guest neesy111

Out of Europe again by Rapid Vienna.

Heskey scores to put them through and 2-1 up on the night after 70-odd minutes.. they lose 2-3 and crash out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We haven't even done something on that scale :lol:

Heskey scores to put them through and 2-1 up on the night after 70-odd minutes.. they lose 2-3 and crash out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4-2 up on agg against Alkmaar ftw.

Guest neesy111

4-2 up on agg against Alkmaar ftw.

not with 20 mins on the clock and at home