Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The same Wenger that has said he would never take the job as it should always be an Englishman in charge?

That doesn't really matter does it? We're talking hypotheticals and besides, situations change, if arsenal dispose of Wenger in the summer and he wants to stay in England (especially London) then there's no better job for him than the England gig.

So in your opinion is Woy is the only man for the job? He's your choice to take us forward?

I really don't care either way, England are shit, the FA are cunts, and international football is a drain on club football which really is second best these days to CL and top domestic competitions, but if I were the FA I'd be doing everything to get him in, I doubt arsenal would stand in the way either.

So one manager doesn't pick Taylor because he thinks a midfielder, and the other one selects him and plays a midfielder in defence anyway?

ENGUURRRRRLAND ENGURLAND ENGRLAND...ENGUURRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAND

Did anyone else notice on Sunday when the ball hit his hand and went for a corner, Taylor begin to grimace and rub his thigh as if he'd been hit there? :lol:

He does subtle little thing like this all the time. I think a PE teacher taught him it when he was really young and it's embedded in his subconscious and he just can't stop.

So one manager doesn't pick Taylor because he thinks a midfielder, and the other one selects him and plays a midfielder in defence anyway?

:lol: You couldn't make it up.

I hope this story isn't true about Carrick, as he'd be an abortion of a CB. Has he played there before for England or Man Utd? Seem to remember him doing so on one occasion, may have made it up, though.

He's definitely played there a few times for Man Utd but then again that was during an injury crisis outside a transfer window and I don't think Ferguson had a choice of all of the fit English actual centre halves to fill the gap.

He's played there a couple of times for Man Utd.

Aye and been f*cking awful every time, not to mention he's probably the best midfielder England has anyway.

Ridiculous how caps he's got when you consider he's probably been the midfielder whose game suites international football the most.

Would it not make more sense to play Carrick in his actual position and let a proper centre back gain some international experience?

Of course it would. Even if the theory of a ball-player at the back vs San Marino would help us play it out from the back, it's completely unnecessary given the level of the opponent, and will do nothing for our future defensive cohesiveness.