Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's sort of frightening that he looks a different class to Williamson.

Both as bad as each other. They go through cycles of one being s*** so the other one steps in and we look solid again and the naive think he's good. After a while they slip back into s*** mode and get dropped. Repeat and repeat

nah, I can't agree. Taylor's an idiot but he's head and shoulders above Williamson.

Taylor's better than Williamson in almost every respect. He's just thick as fuck and ludicrously injury prone.

He is better but not that much better. Williamson is a bad player but is capable of putting in solid performances at times. Taylor can look like a very good defender in some games but in other games he just completely loses the head because as you pointed out he is thick as fuck. The way I would put it is Taylor's good performances are better than Williamson's good performances but Taylor's bad games are worse than Williamson's bad games

Taylor's better than Williamson in almost every respect. He's just thick as fuck and ludicrously injury prone.

He is better but not that much better. Williamson is a bad player but is capable of putting in solid performances at times. Taylor can look like a very good defender in some games but in other games he just completely loses the head because as you pointed out he is thick as fuck. The way I would put it is Taylor's good performances are better than Williamson's good performances but Taylor's bad games are worse than Williamson's bad games

Well, it isn't really worth dissecting. Both are a disgrace to the shirt.

Well, it isn't really worth dissecting. Both are a disgrace to the shirt.

:thup:

Taylor's better than Williamson in almost every respect. He's just thick as f*** and ludicrously injury prone.

He is better but not that much better. Williamson is a bad player but is capable of putting in solid performances at times. Taylor can look like a very good defender in some games but in other games he just completely loses the head because as you pointed out he is thick as f***. The way I would put it is Taylor's good performances are better than Williamson's good performances but Taylor's bad games are worse than Williamson's bad games

Pretty much how I see them too.

Taylor is miles better than Williamson IMO. He still has his moments where he's utterly useless and can't be relied on due to his injury record, so over a season they're about as much use as each other.

Taylor has had 4,000 injuries and still remains far more mobile and competent with a ball at his feet. He's still thick, unreliable, prone to error and madness and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our team for footballing and personal (being an ass kisser to every manager currently in place), let me make sure I am clear about that. But based on the shit Williamson has served up the past 15 matches + friendlies, he's FAR worse than Taylor.

Completely agree. Taylor's confidence with the ball led to our goal in that last game. Wasn't scared to advance with it and get it forward to the midfielders with more urgency.

I imagine Williamsons thought process on the pitch goes something like this.

"Hey Mike"

"Huh?"

"Look..."

"Is, is that the..."

"Yep, that's the ball, and it's coming our way". "Now remember, keep calm, because there's nooo need to panic". "We have several options available to us". "Option 1:".

"HOOFED IT!"

"Ahh ffs"

Taylor and Williamson at the back.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121213234337/degrassi/images/thumb/c/c5/Beavis-and-Butthead-It-s-A-Miserable-Life-beavis-and-butthead-9406784-720-480.jpg/640px-Beavis-and-Butthead-It-s-A-Miserable-Life-beavis-and-butthead-9406784-720-480.jpg

Obviously, individually Taylor is better than Williamson. Williamson did form a fairly decent partnership with Colo that was ok for a while which is something i've not really seen Taylor do with anyone.

Anyway, hope we replace both with better players.

• 1 month later...

I've always thought that he's a steady CB, it's just every so often he's prone to a blatant error. In my opinion he's better at RB.

All in all I would say he's no worse than the average CB, sometimes gets a bit too much stick.