Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I must be the only one who gets furious when he comes on the pitch.

He's a shocking footballer, f*** me.

You're not, i hate him and shouted abuse and stuck 2 fingers up at the bench when i realised it was him coming on instead of Goufran.

Why do you hate him? is it because he's not very good? if so that isn't his fault you are directing your hatred towards the wrong person.

Its like the people who hate Simpson and Williamson its not their fault Pardew keeps picking them despite being garbage.

If you hate him for other reasons please tell me why..... because hating him because he consistently plays due to Pardew being a moron is ridiculous.

There is no need to take these things so personally, its not like he performs bad on purpose he performs as high as his limited ability will allow him not his fault that he plays for more than he should do.

He's a shocking footballer, fuck me.

You're not, i hate him and shouted abuse and stuck 2 fingers up at the bench when i realised it was him coming on instead of Goufran.

:lol:

Why do you hate him? is it because he's not very good? if so that isn't his fault you are directing your hatred towards the wrong person.

Its like the people who hate Simpson and Williamson its not their fault Pardew keeps picking them despite being garbage.

If you hate him for other reasons please tell me why..... because hating him because he consistently plays due to Pardew being a moron is ridiculous.

There is no need to take these things so personally, its not like he performs bad on purpose he performs as high as his limited ability will allow him not his fault that he plays for more than he should do.

I agree. Shola is not the worst player to have on the bench as long as you don't bring him on after 45 mins and take a better player off.

Guest hobshobs

I agree. Shola is not the worst player to have on the bench as long as you don't bring him on after 45 mins and take a better player off.

Who the hell is worse then? Obertan is the only one I can think off that comes anywhere close but Ameobi is miles and miles and miles ahead in terms of being a complete waste of space. Surprised he hasn't received a yellow card for persistent shiteness!

Currently 2 behind Le Fondre for the league lead in "substitutions on." If he wins, it'll be back-to-back titles for Shola, and third straight year the title has gone to a Newcastle player.

Never been prouder of this club.

Guest icemanblue

Currently 2 behind Le Fondre for the league lead in "substitutions on." If he wins, it'll be back-to-back titles for Shola, and third straight year the title has gone to a Newcastle player.

At least we've been top of something for your whole time supporting 'this club'.

At least we've been top of something for your whole time supporting 'this club'.

howay man, we've still got the injury league in the bag.

howay man, we've still got the injury league in the bag.

We always win that though.

He is a fraud though. I really don't care how well he conducts himself as a person or what a good role model for the youngsters he is, he's earned a lot of money for doing little more than fuck all and will most likely continue to do so. Any other striker with a record as bad as his would have played for a host of clubs, yet he's managed to do it solely for us. He could easily make 400 appearances ffs. The least he could do would be to look bothered and up for it when he comes on.

Guest palnese

He doesn't pick himself. 

I'm not convinced about that. Every manager that has come to this club seems to play him. Contract clause that he must get minutes on the pitch surely.

:lol:

We have one of our best youth prospects in years who has pace and useful attributes for the way we line up and we still play this donkey ahead of him. All he does is foul or run offside then giggle about it.