Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

He's done well financially I'm sure. Well assuming it hasn't all gone on hats ...

But what an utterly pointless playing career this guy has had. So bizarre.

Scored against Barcelona in the champions league at the Nou Camp.

Played in the world cup

• 3 weeks later...

He's played in some big matches for his boyhood team and made himself secure for life. For a guy of such limited ability he has done amazingly well. The more amazing thing is why we kept renewing his contract.

I'd have him back.  I miss him :(

He's played in some big matches for his boyhood team and made himself secure for life. For a guy of such limited ability he has done amazingly well. The more amazing thing is why we kept renewing his contract.

Mackem Slayer. Never missed a penalty for us. Played in the Champions League. Scored against Barcelona at Nou Camp. Did he score against Inter? Scored a half volley after turning (an aging) Marcel Desailly inside out. Second all time top scorer in Europe for his boy hood club. Played at a World Cup.

For someone so shit, he's had literally - an amazing career.

Looking back at a career. I'd rather be Shola than someone like Kieron Dyer or Jenas. Dyer was a very good player but he would think had he been focused all of the time could he have achieved more? Shola - he swindled 4/5 managers into playing him for his hometown club and he managed some useful goals along the way.

Says a lot about him that after a lot of injuries he's still trying to kick ball. I don't know what's wrong with Jenas but he's packed it all in at 31 or so.

Well at least he's still making money. Quite extraordinary really.

Doubt he will be starting games though. The guy has never been in a situation where he's starting games every week, which is just terrible.

At least try to test yourself once in your life man!

Mackem Slayer. Never missed a penalty for us. Played in the Champions League. Scored against Barcelona at Nou Camp. Did he score against Inter? Scored a half volley after turning (an aging) Marcel Desailly inside out. Second all time top scorer in Europe for his boy hood club. Played at a World Cup.

For someone so shit, he's had literally - an amazing career.

Has the record for most used substitute in the Premiership too. And lots of hats.

Heskey and Shola up top :lol:

Heskey: 10 Appearances - 0 Goals

:lol: :lol:

Heskey man  :lol:

Should be doing far better than that.

Shola should score better than Heskey has managed, surely?!

Would be nice to see Shola end up being their main striker and getting goals for them beign the main man.

I would enjoy that. Not sure he can still hack that though. Might have left it too late.

Alot of people are saying he's likely to make his debut tomorrow. What a time to be a Bolton supporter, Heskey and Shola up top! Im quite jealous really.

It's like Jurassic Park for strikers.