Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Holy shit it says something about this transfer window when people are worried about selling Shola will leave us short. I totally agree it would be total madness to go with what we got less Shola. Complete incompetence from our Board and DoF and I will blame Pardew here, he got into bed with Ashley knowing what he was all about.

Holy shit it says something about this transfer window when people are worried about selling Shola will leave us short. I totally agree it would be total madness to go with what we got less Shola. Complete incompetence from our Board and DoF and I will blame Pardew here, he got into bed with Ashley knowing what he was all about.

I'm assuming we won't let him go unless Gomis comes in. That's even if we can find an clinically insane buyer.

I'm assuming we won't let him go unless Gomis comes in. That's even if we can find an clinically insane buyer.

Nowt wrong with getting angry about things that might happen.

Nowt wrong with getting angry about things that might happen.

:shifty:

Showed today how much he is holding us back. A decent striker would make a world of difference as Remy proved by simply being able to run and control the ball.

Totally agree he is a glowing example of treading on water,will never progress with him or such like in a team.Remy showed what control and movement means to a unit instead of being unable to control a ball

surely he knows how shit he is? he must google himself or see comments on shola youtube videos every now and then

then he looks at his bank balance for another week and sees the thousands of pounds keep on rolling in

:llorente?: