Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I'm aware that far worse footballers will be in it, but the thought of Shola Ameobi playing in a World Cup :lol:

Not even remotely funny. Really down about this whole thing.

The guy is running football for me at the moment.

To be honest, I love having footballers from my club in the WC. I used to live vicariously through the likes of Romario or Rivaldo when Spain was utter shit in this thing.

I'm aware that far worse footballers will be in it, but the thought of Shola Ameobi playing in a World Cup :lol:

Not even remotely funny. Really down about this whole thing.

The guy is running football for me at the moment.

It's only 11 years ago you had Efe Sodje playing for you against us so things are looking up.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess hiring Downey didn't help fix the issues.

are you sure about that, if she manages to keep shola, jonas and tiote out of the team for long stretches and the good players fit i'd say she's doing a pretty perfect job :lol:

Fair point. :lol:

Aye, she didn't turn noted cripples Shola Ameobi & Steven Taylor into indestructible supermen in 3 months. What a cunt. :lol: 

Heard she's doing a great job of turning water into wine at the training ground canteen but is just taking it one miracle at a time for now.

• 1 month later...

That run where he just bulldozed his way through :lol: Most i've seen him run in about 8 years that moment :)

Have to say he is comfortably bringing more to the table than Cisse. Seemed a silly game to play him as he got fuck all out of Terry as everyone on here said days ago.

Still think I'd prefer Ben Arfa to start instead but Shola has a use at the moment, certainly ahead of Cisse that's for sure.