Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I know this post will offend posters of a weak disposition, but I really hope that Shola sees out his entire career at the club, making the odd cameo here and there until he is 35.

Would feel proud of him knowing he was with us from start to finish. We may have been great, we may have been shit, we may have been mediocre, but we always had Shola.

Sending Shola on loan to Stoke City was probably one of the low points of KK's career, makes me sick seeing Shola in that strip. He may be shit, but he will always be and should always be our shit.

:snod: He's a perfect mascot. Shola encompasses everything that is NUFC - promises so much yet delivers incredible amounts of shit  :smitten:

I know this post will offend posters of a weak disposition, but I really hope that Shola sees out his entire career at the club, making the odd cameo here and there until he is 35.

Would feel proud of him knowing he was with us from start to finish. We may have been great, we may have been shit, we may have been mediocre, but we always had Shola.

Sending Shola on loan to Stoke City was probably one of the low points of KK's career, makes me sick seeing Shola in that strip. He may be shit, but he will always be and should always be our shit.

A timely PR exercise with the mackem game round the corner.

The single most insane, dribbling, rambling mess of a post I have ever read.

Congrats.

Guest Stephen927

Good for him. Hope all the travelling doesn't take too much out of him, especially with the niggly injury problems he has.

i agree, hes our lump of shite!

plus despite regular criticism i do think he's a half decent squad player

You just haven't been abused enough over the past few days have you?  :lol:

Would feel proud of him knowing he was with us from start to finish. We may have been great, we may have been s***, we may have been mediocre, but we always had Shola.

Sending Shola on loan to Stoke City was probably one of the low points of KK's career, makes me sick seeing Shola in that strip. He may be s***, but he will always be and should always be our s***.

:suicide:

Some of the fan comments are priceless and they all seem to think that Ameobi's amazing. I'm especially fond of:

"...Now Ameobi i thank God for you but also ashame because is now that you are old that you want to serve your fatherland although its not too late to make a change and face reality more grease to your elbows you strike the way you do for your club you are also welcomed the paramount king have spoken with the inspiration from above good luck to every one of you that are selected work to instruction so our dear coach can also excel.

Go Super Eagles Go we are behind you with all our support for TOGETHER WE ARE THE POWER OF 9JA.

UDEMBA 1 OF IBUSA."

Now Shola gets to find a whole new way to frustrate us: going off to the African Nation's Cup when every other striker at the club is injured.

Unless it means him missing a Sunderland match, that's fine by me!