Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Sometimes when he plays he can be utter shite, but we don't care 'cause he's Black and White, his names Shola - la la la la Shola!

He's 6ft4, number 23 and he loves to score goals against the SMB's, his name's Shola - la la la la Shola!

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee, he's our favourite Ameobi, his names Shola - la la la la Shola!

In 2014 he is going to Brazil, and he'll score goals 'cause he's fucking brill, his names Shola - la la la la Shola!

Sometimes when he plays he can be utter s****, but we don't care 'cause he's Black and White, his names Shola - la la la la Shola!

He's 6ft4, number 23 and he loves to score goals against the SMB's, his name's Shola - la la la la Shola!

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee, he's our favourite Ameobi, his names Shola - la la la la Shola!

In 2014 he is going to Brazil, and he'll score goals 'cause he's f***ing brill, his names Shola - la la la la Shola!

Bit early to be pissed.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I need a Nigeria shirt with Shola - 23 on the back as a matter of urgency.

:lol:

I was just thinking that.

Got mine :snod:

Where from good Sir?

Not to spread horrible ideas, but the guy is eligible to become president in 7 years or so. He might ride the wave of public support to the office after his unforgettable performance at the World Cup.

Weah nearly did it and they never even got to a World Cup

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Not to spread horrible ideas, but the guy is eligible to become president in 7 years or so. He might ride the wave of public support to the office after his unforgettable performance at the World Cup.

Not before he has managed us  :lol: