Are Mike and Del Boy Forgiven Now?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of course they're not.

They've been lucky with Hughton as well so far - they clearly appointed him because he was cheap and any half decent manager would have stayed well clear at the time.

On a scale from hate to love, I'd say im on a don't give a damn.

That's the way it's supposed to be though? Unfortunatley, owners and directors have been an issue too long at this club. Keep going like they have the past season and three games, and I won't have a problem with, nor a crush on the current regime.

Guest Geordiesned

History has taught us that every time they've looked like getting things back on track in the past they can't help but fuck it up again.

They'll never be forgiven no matter what they do. Irreparable damage has been done.

That attitude is almost as daft as the opening post.

I don't they will be forgive. Go and ask a majority of fans on the street and they'll say the same. I'm not saying I agree with them but that's how I see it.

Guest Stephen927

3 games into the season, 4 points and a half decent transfer window so far. Not enough to be forgiven but they deserve credit for a few of the deals.

not quite back in love with mike yet but the hatred has gone. the problem is derek - no matter how well he does, he just seems an untrustable smarmy so and so with a face you could easily punch - I thinks it's that smirk of his.

not quite back in love with mike yet but the hatred has gone. the problem is derek - no matter how well he does, he just seems an untrustable smarmy so and so with a face you could easily punch - I thinks it's that smirk of his.

This