Are Mike and Del Boy Forgiven Now?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like Dave says, the most logical reason for sacking Hughton seems to be to piss off the fans. Can't believe I was ready to give them another chance, just please f*** off now you pair of c***s.

Ashley doesn't care enough about the fans to be too arsed whether we're pissed off or not. As I said on another thread he's done it because he thinks it's the best thing to do to protect the value of his investment. That is all he cares about.

Like Dave says, the most logical reason for sacking Hughton seems to be to piss off the fans. Can't believe I was ready to give them another chance, just please f*** off now you pair of c***s.

Ashley doesn't care enough about the fans to be too arsed whether we're pissed off or not. As I said on another thread he's done it because he thinks it's the best thing to do to protect the value of his investment. That is all he cares about.

Seriously worrying if true, more like a massive fucking gamble.

Seriously worrying if true, more like a massive f***ing gamble.

Indeed it is a gamble, but he probably thinks that hanging on to Hughton was a gamble as well. His opinion is that there's more chance of the club staying up if Hughton is replaced. Btw and for the record I'm not defending the decision in any way, just giving my interpretation of why it was made.

'Fuck me Del its been over a year and we avent pissed the fans off, youre not doing your job right'

Sorry Mike but I did try, I plastered Sports Direct Signs all over the place, even managed to put the fans in one of your tacky cheap tv ads, but they didnt bite, I think youve worn them down, I dont know what else I can do ....oh wait

They (Ashley & Del) have killed more legends than Randy Orton.  Said it after KK, said after Shay was sold, said it after Shearer was tret like shit & will type it now but I reckon Ashley snr pushed Hughie Gallacher in front of that train.

Sacked Allardyce

Appointed Keegan

Pissed him off by bringing in Dennis Wise to buy his players behind his back

Brought in Joe Kinnear (haha)

Brought in Alan Shearer

Completely stopped giving money to managers

Renamed the stadium after his company

Sacked Houghton after he was doing well

Publicly whinged about his treatment from the supporters and made a grand announcement about how he will sell the club (still hasn't).

Help me fill in the gaps.

What a list.

The man is a walking disaster. I cannot really understand how the fuck he managed to be a successful business man with such a consistently awful record of decision making. Only possible explanation is what Dave said and that the man is purely doing it to spite an entire fanbase.

Sacked Allardyce

Appointed Keegan

Pissed him off by bringing in Dennis Wise to buy his players behind his back

Brought in Joe Kinnear (haha)

Brought in Alan Shearer

Offered shearer job then gave it to houghton.

Completely stopped giving money to managers

Renamed the stadium after his company

Sacked Houghton after he was doing well

Publicly whinged about his treatment from the supporters and made a grand announcement about how he will sell the club (still hasn't).

Help me fill in the gaps.

After what's happened today, I can't trust Ashley ever again, I had forgiven him after the end of last season.

I thought he had learnt his lesson from the Keegan saga.........apparently not.