Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

What's wrong with him like? Always thought that he's good in general play but just doesn't have a good end product.

I believe that he's knackered atm, but damnit, he can barely keep his balance and his feet are out of controll, even when

taking some simple steps he looks like he's struggling  :undecided:

He worked hard yesterday and was better than he has been, but his attacking seems shot at the moment. Definitely looks like he needs a rest. Giving him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to form/fatigue, as he's largely been superb the past 12-15 months.

Should be rested against Blackburn, imo.

Agreed, I'd give Fergie a runout on Saturday tbh. Jonas just seems knackered these days, a rest will do him a lot of good. Will get him refreshed for QPR.

He didn't do much yesterday but did work hard and kept the ball when asked, saw a few tackles. Actually think he should play vs blackburn to build his confidence back, should maybe have rested him a bit back but rather not disrupt a player after an improved performance.

Agreed, I'd give Fergie a runout on Saturday tbh. Jonas just seems knackered these days, a rest will do him a lot of good. Will get him refreshed for QPR.

I'd go Fergie left-back, HBA left-wing, Shola & Best up front.

Guest optimistic nit

I'd go Fergie left-back, HBA left-wing, Shola & Best up front.

Would prefer to play Ben Arfa up front and Either Fergie or Sameobi left wing. The idea of Best and Shola together up front makes me nautious.

Guest VaVaVoom

Desperately needs a rest as his attacking has suffered badly however his contribution on Wednesday was invaluable. Outstanding defensive shift.

Aye.

I'd actually rest both him and Colo tbf.

http://i.imgur.com/k5CWs.jpg

I don't understand why they have to give yellow cards for someone celebrating a goal. Bit hard.

He didn't get booked.

Thought it was a big return to form for him today, Blackburn shit themselves about Ben Arfa and gave Santon and Jonas loads of space down the left which they duly exploited. :thup:

Guest VaVaVoom

Thought he needed a rest today as he has looked jaded for a couple of weeks but he put in a great shift today by the sounds of it and deserved his goal.

Guest Howaythetoon

This was the best and worst of Jonas but fuck me does the man keep going. To be fair to him for most of the game he was being doubled up on but his never ending running simply wore them down and he deserved his goal. I like him me, he epitomises this NUFC side, not the best but not bad either. Him and Santon linked up well interestingly, at both ends.