Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

His role should now be of a squad player, he still has some useful attributes so I'd still have him here. One thing's for sure, he should not be an automatic starter anymore.

I think he'll have another year here. Hopefully he won't feature as much for us as he has this year. Coming off the bench, I think he'll still be a useful part of the squad.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

His stats before joining are also a joke. Better goal scoring and assist ratio for us than his previous 2 clubs

• 3 weeks later...

I'd keep him around the squad as he could be an option off the bench if we're in a winning position. I don't think he's totally useless. But when Kinnear mentions 3-4 going out, you'd like to think it's someone like Jonas who is expendable.

I don't really want to move him on that much, as long as we aren't going to play him every week.

This is it though, with Pardew around he's a guaranteed starter. He may have this work rate everyone goes on about but he has no other positive attributes as a footballer, which is a shame as he used to be very useful. His passing is diabolical, ball retention is as bad and it's a dear diary moment if he ever scores.