Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

• 2 weeks later...

Despite what you think of his ability, he seems the sort to be genuinely pissed off by the goings-on at the club (even without his personal treatment). He's at least looked interested in playing whenever he's appeared.

Why we brought him on against L'pool when we needed a goal - I do not know.

Distraction from the result. Hence the resulting articles about how well received he was by the Liverpool fans etc etc etc.

All a smoke screen.

Distraction from the result. Hence the resulting articles about how well received he was by the Liverpool fans etc etc etc.

All a smoke screen.

It was only 1-0.

Ah yes, I forgot we were dominating and it was Jonas who relieved the sustained pressure from our forward line.

All a smoke screen.

It was only 1-0.

Ah yes, I forgot we were dominating and it was Jonas who relieved the sustained pressure from our forward line.

I'm struggling to attain your point here. Even Carver wouldn't throw in the towel with 25 minutes to go at 1-0 behind. It was just a bad decision. The result at the time wasn't bad at all. He could've waited the 10 minutes it took for them to double their lead then brought him on as a distraction.

I'm struggling to attain your point here. Even Carver wouldn't throw in the towel with 25 minutes to go at 1-0 behind. It was just a bad decision. The result at the time wasn't bad at all. He could've waited the 10 minutes it took for them to double their lead then brought him on as a distraction.

It's not about the football man. We were beaten before we got off the bus. Stop worrying about the tiny detail of a fucking substitution when this club is dying around you.

Whether Jonas came on at 1-0 or 5-0, it doesn't matter.

Guest TruToon94

Honestly like him at the club in a coach capacity and maybe as a player who would usually be like the fifth back up just in case. I've never seen anything from him other than he loves NUFC. In my opinion had a great season when we finished 5th but went dowhill fast the next (although maybe the cancer helped speed his decline).

Sadly our clusterfuck of a club needs him in the first team because we've nearly run out of players.

Guest Howaythetoon

Jonas is the only aspect of the club that I like at the moment. I couldn't care less if he is shit, they all are. Well 99% of them anyway. He has heart though, he cares and he wants to play for this club and do his best. He's loyal and professional and gets the club and feels what we feel. Its criminal how the club have treated him or tried to. I want him to start and last every game. He represents the core values I want to see from my club.

Dropped for his tweets then?

I think his tweets were because he already knew he was dropped to be honest.

He's not the player we signed in 2008 but he's got more nous than some of the kids on the bench and also has that experience thing that Carver keeps banging on about.