Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He has been our engine for so long, it was as though everything was down to him.. Either wing or central IE Chelski away last season.. he will work his bollocks off.

Be nice for him to have more mobility around him for a change.

I remember Liverpool away. Was basically Jonas vs Liverpool. Absolutely zero movement from anyone around him.

He has been our engine for so long, it was as though everything was down to him.. Either wing or central IE Chelski away last season.. he will work his bollocks off.

Be nice for him to have more mobility around him for a change.

I remember Liverpool away. Was basically Jonas vs Liverpool. Absolutely zero movement from anyone around him.

It was that way so many times

Took ages to get into the game, could see he missed Jose, well missed having a true leftback behind him.

I think he'll really struggle without Jose doing all the graft for him like

Jose didn't do all the work for him like. Just had the better delivery. Both complimented eachother

Took ages to get into the game, could see he missed Jose, well missed having a true leftback behind him.

Bullocks..I think Enrique will struggle without a player like Jonas tracking back all the time..

Bullocks..I think Enrique will struggle without a player like Jonas tracking back all the time..

Didn't today.

Althought was quiet today, he protected Raylor all game and brought the ball out of defence at times when in trouble

Exactly..And it's a very important job indeed..A job he's performed very well since his arrival..People have a tendency to forget the dirty work that has to be done, and notice only the creative aspects of the game..Shola was a good example of this today..He was shit in attack, but did a very good job as first defender..

Guest Stephen927

Didn't support the attack but defended well enough. A high percentage of the time he received the ball he lost it moments later, either through holding onto it too long or misplacing a pass.