Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest hobshobs

Accident waiting to happen if he does. Our best player at going forward with the ball from midfield still too. Anyway :jonas:

Not trying to be funny but off the top of my head in over three years I can't honestly remember having seen Nolan dribble past someone and break from midfield with the ball.

Say wha?

You missed the letter 't' out. That's the letter that starts and finishes a three letter word which has an 'i' in the middle. Comprende.

the only person in world football who genuinely thinks Jonas is a competent left back is Diego Maradona. And he's clinically insane.

Exactly, it's not even a possibility unless we actually literally have nobody else who's ever played in defence.

the only person in world football who genuinely thinks Jonas is a competent left back is Diego Maradona. And he's clinically insane.

Exactly, it's not even a possibility unless we actually literally have nobody else who's ever played in defence.

He started at LB against Kansas.

Accident waiting to happen if he does. Our best player at going forward with the ball from midfield still too. Anyway :jonas:

Not trying to be funny but off the top of my head in over three years I can't honestly remember having seen Nolan dribble past someone and break from midfield with the ball.

Say wha?

You missed the letter 't' out. That's the letter that starts and finishes a three letter word which has an 'i' in the middle. Comprende.

Whats the relevance of bringing up Nolan ?

He started at LB against Kansas.

I didn't know that, that is worrying. Guess it won't come up now as we'll need him to play on the right instead of Barton.

Guest hobshobs

Say wha?

Whats the relevance of bringing up Nolan ?

Chat was about "going forward with the ball from midfield."

Didn't he get played right back as well ?

He was first choice right back at the world cup.

Fact is he is a player at the club for once making the right noises, willing to play anywhere for the good of the team.

No matter if we want him to play there or not at least he is willing, how willing was N'Zogbia to go that when needed?

Fact is he is a player at the club for once making the right noises, willing to play anywhere for the good of the team.

No matter if we want him to play there or not at least he is willing, how willing was N'Zogbia to go that when needed?

Indeed, also those quotes are from ages ago and probably in response to a specific question from a reporter. Don't see what the point was in bringing them up at all really.

From tomorrow, he will be the 3rd best left winger at the club (ahead of a top British prospect), and the 6th best right winger. Worth keeping?

Come on then, I'll bite. Who are the five in front of him at RW?

Seriously James, these posts were not funny the first time you tried them about 6 years ago. I know it's hypocritical for me to mock someone for not being funny but this time I actually can.