Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

From Twitter:

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

buen dia, nublado en newcastle. Good morning, cloudy day in newcastle.

8 minutes ago

Is he in the right city???

Looking glorious outside with Blue Skies, from our office!!

well i'm at work in gateshead and its went very fucking cloudy the past half hour :(

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5239/5908081201_678aa0f5e6_z.jpg

I think he is interested in cameras... as a hobby or as a career later in his life...

no, i dont think he's even seen what a camera is capable of doing. Yes Jonas.... that's you mate few seconds earlier! :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5239/5908081201_678aa0f5e6_z.jpg

What...what is Alaaaan doing with myy wiiife?

Guest icemanblue

Looking forward to the start of the season Sammy?...Sammy? Wait a minute you're not...

:lol:

after watching the season dvd, he's more than capable of putting a good ball in the box, which is often drowned out by a load of rubbish he puts in. needs a bit more confidence in doing it, getting them in a bit earlier, and work on the training ground to get the consistency but he is capable of it.

thinking in particular of the shola goal home to wigan (i think) and best away at birmingham, also crossed for loven that match to score.

after watching the season dvd, he's more than capable of putting a good ball in the box, which is often drowned out by a load of rubbish he puts in. needs a bit more confidence in doing it, getting them in a bit earlier, and work on the training ground to get the consistency but he is capable of it.

thinking in particular of the shola goal home to wigan (i think) and best away at birmingham, also crossed for loven that match to score.

His corner in the Chelsea game in the Carling Cup that set up the winner was great too.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Looking forward to the start of the season Sammy?...Sammy? Wait a minute you're not...

:lol: