Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I know the match isn't over yet, but his contribution today has been invaluable. Helped Ryan Taylor out massively defensively, and in the second half he's offered us a really valuable outlet going forward.

I know the match isn't over yet, but his contribution today has been invaluable. Helped Ryan Taylor out massively defensively, and in the second half he's offered us a really valuable outlet going forward.

but he does not have any end product says the  :idiot2:

In the late stages of a game, there is nobody better to have on the field, his ability to keep hold of the ball is absolutely first class. I thought Pardew made a big mistake last season when he took him off at the SOS before they scored and his replacement actually lost the ball which ended up in them scoring - tbf to Gosling it was a clear throw our way.

Was worried he was going to do it again when I saw Gosling on the touchline but thankfully he stayed on and was tremendous in helping us hold the lead. He's got fantastic ability to skin someone right on the touchline and somehow keep the ball in, very skilful. He should try it more on the byline and get into the box, remember he did it at home to Villa once to set Martins up.

Guest GeordieBatistuta

The amount of running he is doing is crazy, would love to see stats on that

He was in the top 6 dribblers on Europe according to Opta stats last season when SSN were doing the N'Zogbia transfer news. Can't remember which order but he was up there with Messi, Pastore and N'Zogbia.

but he does not have any end product says the  :idiot2:

Good to see more people are starting to look beyond the end product criticisms. To put it in perspective a sunderland fan was on the radio moaning that Larsson might as well have not been on the pitch. There's a guy with great end product but fuck all pace, dribbling or industry.