Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Find it a bit annoying that the national media haven't picked up on his comments about how awfully we've treated him. Just seems to have been ocassional articles in the local media or Argie papers unless I've missed something

He's never made much of a deal of that. Seemed bitter about Pardew in particular but then you'd hear him talk and he was all "but that's the past". He's just extremely good-natured.

He still needs another club after this, could understand if he doesn't want to speak out too much.

Yeah, having a go at John Carver will utterly obliterate his chances of getting signed by a team in the Championship or Argentina.

Guest chopey

Well I don't believe it Carver is such a kindly, quiet, dignified man with no history of falling out with people

Personally I don't think Jonas warrants a new contract anyway, but I can't for the life of me work out how he ended up starting a game in midfield for the derby, yet couldn't find a place on the bench yesterday. Does Carver change his mind about a player every time he has a disagreement with them?

Guest chopey

Personally I don't think Jonas warrants a new contract anyway, but I can't for the life of me work out how he ended up starting a game in midfield for the derby, yet couldn't find a place on the bench yesterday. Does Carver change his mind about a player every time he has a disagreement with them?

Carver has already said he's gonna spend all week working out how to make a formation with two people up front, he's got enough on his plate

He still needs another club after this, could understand if he doesn't want to speak out too much.

Yeah, having a go at John Carver will utterly obliterate his chances of getting signed by a team in the Championship or Argentina.

Having a go at Carver won't affect any chances of signing for an Argentinian club.

:bob:

• 2 weeks later...

Is he in the team so we can all applaud his brave fight back against cancer? Because I'm fucked if I can think of any other reason.

But anyway, for the brave fight against cancer... :whatdidido:  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not that it means anything, but he was probably our best player today.

It doesn't really mean anything though, he's got no end product. He was playing down the left and didn't put in a single good delivery. He tried a couple of shots but since he can't shoot for shit it's just a waste of possession. Yes he runs around and gets stuck in but to what purpose?

It doesn't really mean anything though, he's got no end product. He was playing down the left and didn't put in a single good delivery. He tried a couple of shots but since he can't shoot for s*** it's just a waste of possession. Yes he runs around and gets stuck in but to what purpose?

Well, I'd rather have him in there than 90% of the players, only one who seemed to give a shit. Surrounded by bunch of cowards unfortunately. In terms of footballing ability he probably shouldn't be there. But he definitely should be playing in this relegation battle as we'll need someone to give us some sort of effort if we don't want to go down.

It doesn't really mean anything though, he's got no end product. He was playing down the left and didn't put in a single good delivery. He tried a couple of shots but since he can't shoot for s*** it's just a waste of possession. Yes he runs around and gets stuck in but to what purpose?

Well, I'd rather have him in there than 90% of the players, only one who seemed to give a shit. Surrounded by bunch of cowards unfortunately. In terms of footballing ability he probably shouldn't be there. But he definitely should be playing in this relegation battle as we'll need someone to give us some sort of effort if we don't want to go down.

I would have Cabella and Abeid in place of Jonas and Taylor. Both can do their respective roles better than either Jonas or Taylor.