Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I'm sure this won't be about making money, for Jonas. It's about showing up (hopefully!) those who run the club, to be the cunts that we all know they are.

He wants £2m. If he wins and gives it to charity I'll agree with your sentiments.

Of course he's suing for money. There's no other way for laws like disability discrimination to be enforced, nor any other way for companies who break them to be punished.

That's just the way the system works. To insinuate that because he's a rich man he should let an even richer company get away with breaking laws (if that's what they have done) is ridiculous.

Guest Howaythetoon

The club or rather individuals employed by the club showed complete malice towards Jonas and his situation and they also showed massive cowardice.

There are not many people at NUFC that I would consider real men. Rafa is a man, Jonas most certainly was. The rest? I wouldn't like to have any of them beside me when the s*** hits the fan so to speak. They would buckle or break. Just look at where we are in the table and the manner of our performances at times over the years. Cowards in the main!

You can see why Hughton was sacked because he believed in strong characters and had a group of real men leading the team, even if they had character flaws. The club didn't like that and it was no coincidence that a good number of them or most of them were shipped out often at a loss or with no profit made.

Jonas was the only good thing about our club last season, him and Perez. The way he was treated will forever be a dark stain on our history for me. He deserved his starring role in keeping us up, but the club did not deserve his input that day nor their PL status. Not on the back of Jonas and his efforts anyway.

Whatever your thoughts about him as a footballer, as an individual, it cannot be denied that he was an awesome bloke, a top professional and someone who whenever he pulled on that shirt gave nothing but 100% and connected with fans in a way that more talented individuals simply never did, couldn't or never will.

And that's because (for me anyway) when I look at Jonas, I just see a normal bloke thrilled to be paid fortunes for playing a game he loves. A game he tried to make more entertaining for fans. Basically he could have been any of us fans out there on that pitch.

I hope he gets as much money as possible and the s*** stains culpable are revealed for what they truly are - c***s, cowards and absolute s*** houses.

Guest chicken little

The rest? I wouldn't like to have any of them beside me when the s*** hits the fan so to speak. They would buckle or break.

YES!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/71/8f/0,,10278~13602673,00.jpg

The club or rather individuals employed by the club showed complete malice towards Jonas and his situation and they also showed massive cowardice.

There are not many people at NUFC that I would consider real men. Rafa is a man, Jonas most certainly was. The rest? I wouldn't like to have any of them beside me when the s*** hits the fan so to speak. They would buckle or break. Just look at where we are in the table and the manner of our performances at times over the years. Cowards in the main!

You can see why Hughton was sacked because he believed in strong characters and had a group of real men leading the team, even if they had character flaws. The club didn't like that and it was no coincidence that a good number of them or most of them were shipped out often at a loss or with no profit made.

Jonas was the only good thing about our club last season, him and Perez. The way he was treated will forever be a dark stain on our history for me. He deserved his starring role in keeping us up, but the club did not deserve his input that day nor their PL status. Not on the back of Jonas and his efforts anyway.

Whatever your thoughts about him as a footballer, as an individual, it cannot be denied that he was an awesome bloke, a top professional and someone who whenever he pulled on that shirt gave nothing but 100% and connected with fans in a way that more talented individuals simply never did, couldn't or never will.

And that's because (for me anyway) when I look at Jonas, I just see a normal bloke thrilled to be paid fortunes for playing a game he loves. A game he tried to make more entertaining for fans. Basically he could have been any of us fans out there on that pitch.

I hope he gets as much money as possible and the s*** stains culpable are revealed for what they truly are - c***s, cowards and absolute s*** houses.

:thup: Top post.

Jonas coming on against Man Utd and scoring against West Ham last season are two of the highlights of the last decade with this club. What a guy.

Didn't he absolutely kill one of the Man United players within seconds of coming on in that game? [emoji38]

He was poorly handled by the club but I hope loses his case. There are plenty of players frozen out and we have done it to others as well, we'd loaned him to Norwich which was a fairly clear indication that he wasn't wanted.

His goal against West Ham is how I want to remember him not as someone taking a punt on getting money out of the club. If he wins and donates the money to cancer research I'll gladly cheer him on.

Honestly don't think he has enough evidence to win his case tbh, top bloke but once his legs went in 2012/13 he was a pretty poor footballer, was behind Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Marveaux & Gouffran (who had a good season in 13-14 tbf)

If you go back to around page 210 of this thread the majority of people are saying he should be nowhere near the match day squad.

11 goals in 200 appearances is pretty awful for a midfielder tbh

Jonas coming on against Man Utd and scoring against West Ham last season are two of the highlights of the last decade with this club. What a guy.

Didn't he absolutely kill one of the Man United players within seconds of coming on in that game? [emoji38]

He did. Booked almost immediatley.

I'm sure this won't be about making money, for Jonas. It's about showing up (hopefully!) those who run the club, to be the c***s that we all know they are.

He wants £2m. If he wins and gives it to charity I'll agree with your sentiments.

No words :lol:

"Gutierrez says Pardew later apologised for the way he treated him and Gutierrez understood it was owner Mike Ashley who wanted to let him go."

Well, our criticism of Pardew for being a puppet is certainly well and truly justified here.

"Gutierrez says Pardew later apologised for the way he treated him and Gutierrez understood it was owner Mike Ashley who wanted to let him go."

Well, our criticism of Pardew for being a puppet is certainly well and truly justified here.

The same Mike Ashley who now doesn't get involved with anything at the club. Aye, ok.