Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Id not offer him a new contract but I'd make a genuine and clear gesture from the club thanking him for his service to the club and apologizing for the shit they made him go through over the last few years (ESP from Pardew).

if we were having a clean sweep coaching-wise I'd consider asking him to join the staff for a year and use him as a backup squad player, see how it works out, he'd be a nice role model for the younglings in comparison to the fucking dregs of humanity they've had to look up to for the past few years

Also, lets not forget

Mad to think he's been here 7 years. All that fuss about his Spiderman mask which we eventually saw, but that celebration on Sunday had no gimmicks just pure emotion. A proper Tardelli moment

Also, lets not forget

Mad to think he's been here 7 years. All that fuss about his Spiderman mask which we eventually saw, but that celebration on Sunday had no gimmicks just pure emotion. A proper Tardelli moment

flash back in time there to when I didn't detest absolutely everything about the club

If we are letting him leave, i hope he goes back to Argentina or somewhere far coz I don't want to see him palying for another team here and actually doing well that would make us regret keeping Taylor and Sammy instead of him. Wish him all the best but hope it's not at another English club.

Sad to see him go as he genuinely cares but he should have been gone about two years ago. Chuffed he outlasted Pardew and got his moment on Sunday though. :aww: