Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

He effectively two-footed. Not sure where this 'only has a left foot' nonsense has come from.

He's never two footed like. The time he took the pen with his right and missed had me seething.

He effectively two-footed. Not sure where this 'only has a left foot' nonsense has come from.

He's never two footed like. The time he took the pen with his right and missed had me seething.

How does that mean he isn't capable of using both feet? He was comfortable(/confident) on either. Scored quite a few with his right iirc.

How does that mean he isn't capable of using both feet? He was comfortable(/confident) on either. Scored quite a few with his right iirc.

Aye that came out wrong but he is definitely stronger/more comfortable on his left.

The Oba method for injury recovery:

Gets injured.

Buggers off to Italy to "rest"

Returns and resumes light training

Anounces that a small operation is required

Buggers off to Italy for operation.

Returns three weeks later.

Two weeks later starts, looks rusty.

Eventually scores, gets injured scoring.

Return to start.

Nah.  :no:

He is different to what we've got and we could use his pace and movement but just not him. I'd rather sign someone who gives a shit.

His pace is gone these days. Probably because he's 40.

Honestly wouldn't know tbh. Haven't bothered to follow his career since he fucked off and I'd be willing to bet he hasn't given a shit about us either. He came for the cash and fucked off when we went down, which is fair enough as he's a professional and he's put himself first. Don't want him back though.

He is different to what we've got and we could use his pace and movement but just not him. I'd rather sign someone who gives a shit.

Honestly wouldn't know tbh. Haven't bothered to follow his career since he fucked off and I'd be willing to bet he hasn't given a shit about us either. He came for the cash and fucked off when we went down, which is fair enough as he's a professional and he's put himself first. Don't want him back though.

Admittedly I've only seen him once when Rubin played Copehagen, but he looked a complete shadow of what I remember him as, and I remember him as inconsistent/crap. Plus he wasn't even near capable of outrunning Danish defenders.

Admittedly I've only seen him once when Rubin played Copehagen, but he looked a complete shadow of what I remember him as, and I remember him as inconsistent/crap. Plus he wasn't even near capable of outrunning Danish defenders.

Rarely plays as Rubin play one up top and their main guy is banging them in.