Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ever wondered why you're a lone voice? :lol:

Some lead, others follow I guess  :lol:

Some know utterly fuck all about football and get ridiculed by the masses for a reason.

You are contrary for the sake of it and it shows.

Ever wondered why you're a lone voice? :lol:

Some lead, others follow I guess  :lol:

Some know utterly fuck all about football and get ridiculed by the masses for a reason.

You are contrary for the sake of it and it shows.

Would you like to back that up? Thought Not  :rolleyes:

I think my views on Pardew and most of the squad fall into a general line that most fans agree with. My only two real differences are HBA and Jonas.

HBA hasnt done it yet and if he ever does I'll be delighted. But preferring Best and Ba that have done us so well this season is not really contrary is it?

With regard to Jonas Im quite right in my opinion that his overall attacking game is very poor. Of course people can point to him protecting Taylor but in my opinion he still does not do enough when an opportunity arrives. In my view the best way to protect Taylor is to have a winger that is scaring the hell out of the opposition.

Contrary in my eyes would be running round the Krul, Cabaye, Tiote thread claiming they are shit.  :rolleyes:

What some people forget on forums is that they should express their own opinion whether it falls in with the popular view or not. Some are just too scared to stray from the fold.  :snod:

Guest Haris Vuckic

You've backed it  up 1,244 times up my behalf and to be honest I'd rather converse with decent posters than taxi mongs who flounced off toontastic.

Guest icemanblue
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Crystal_Project_bell.png http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW4dUSITXi0wQD9ZY1eQomTeNbTOQ4ZH2chMf5fLBmWXSrIO8e

• 4 weeks later...

What has happened to this kid, he came in last season and did very well for us but in the time Pardew has been here I don't recall him playing, has he been injured or does Pardew just not rate him?

Guest bimpy474

Was injured. Been suggestions in recent days that a couple of Championship clubs want him on loan, West Ham being one.

He must have a good leap on him.

He has neck muscles like an F1 driver, so he can watch the ball sail over his head like, then Fat Sam can shout and gob chewing gum at him as he meant to race after it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd risk him becuse he actually can do something with a ball at his feet, simpson today and Pardew's decision to persist with him is making me progrsseively more an more angry.

Totally agree. It is actually ridiculous how little composure Simpson has on the ball. Would much rather see Santon at RB and Ferguson at LB. Never going to happen though unfortunately.

I'd risk him becuse he actually can do something with a ball at his feet, simpson today and Pardew's decision to persist with him is making me progrsseively more an more angry.

Totally agree. It is actually ridiculous how little composure Simpson has on the ball. Would much rather see Santon at RB and Ferguson at LB. Never going to happen though unfortunately.

He is actually alot worse than when he arrived, granted playing in the Championship helped. Hope Ashley rips up the contract papers and gives them to Clyne. Probably little point though considering they have Simpsons name on them.

Why oh why is this lad not getting a starting berth in our team which is crying out for more confident, creative footballers in possesion of the ball.

Unless he is doing a Ranger or Kadar attitude wise it must surely be his time now.

Why oh why is this lad not getting a starting berth in our team which is crying out for more confident, creative footballers in possesion of the ball.

Unless he is doing a Ranger or Kadar attitude wise it must surely be his time now.

He has the body of a four year old, would be my guess. Needs to bulk up.

He has the body of a four year old, would be my guess. Needs to bulk up.

I respectfully suggest you actually watch him play.