Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest Heneage

Why the hell do you think I'm tdeans? And I'm not him! I'm from Norway ffs!

...yet your IP says North Shields (could be anywhere in NEx to be fair though).

Unless, you happen to use a UK proxy based in the NE to reaffirm your love for the club... :rolleyes:

If he has any sense he'll say from as in born and moved here to be closer to the club.

Whoaa, what's this?!  ???  I think you'll all find that I decide who is and who isn't Tdeans round here!

It seems Punk is just another in a long list of below par Norwegian posters and not the mythical poster himself.

Fergie Scoops Fans' Award

Teenager Shane Ferguson has won the club's Carling Player of the Month award for March after gaining more than half of the public vote for his displays against Everton and Stoke.

In what was a disappointing month for the team, Ferguson shone as he came from the bench in each games, which both ended in defeat.

And the Northern Ireland under-21 international, who also impressed from the start against Wolves this month, will be presented with the award before Tuesday night's home game against Manchester United.

He got 64 per cent of the vote. Leon Best came second with 19 per cent while Steve Harper, Joey Barton and Danny Simpson were also shortlisted.

The Carling Player of the Month winners this season so far are:

August - Andy Carroll

September - Hatem Ben Arfa

October - Kevin Nolan

November - Andy Carroll

December - Tim Krul

January - Joey Barton

February - Cheik Tiote

March - Shane Ferguson

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110415/fergie-scoops-fans-award_2281670_2339449