Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Has anyone noticed how many goals Inman either scores or creates for the Reserves, and yet he is never near getting into the first team squad ?

Is it because he is in danger of playing football, or is there something we don't know...?

Has anyone noticed how many goals Inman either scores or creates for the Reserves, and yet he is never near getting into the first team squad ?

Is it because he is in danger of playing football, or is there something we don't know...?

Reserve team football is a far cry from 1st team PL games.

Reserve team football is a far cry from 1st team PL games.

So why are Samiobi and Fergie getting picked ..?

I agree, Australian bias aside. He deserves a chance, should his loan be a success.

If we need to play him it should be at fullback.

Yeah, he actually looks better when he attacks from fullback because of the extra room that affords him. I don't think he should be starting against Stoke though...

This. He's just technically not good enough to be playing winger right now. When he gets the ball it's either a cross from far away or pass back to Santon. He doesn't even try to beat the fullback.

Probably just down to low confidence as he used to challenge fullbacks with his quickness. Still high hopes that he develops into a good squad player.

Still very raw and inexperienced with the positioning, should really be playing left wing and moving back to to left back when a bit older and wiser imo, but looks fantastic in attack and think he'll be a brilliant player for us in the future

Effective tonight. Good bit of a wing play and a crunching tackle.

What?

Ronnie 'the wizard' Stam got his cross in every single time against him, absolutely dire going backwards. Competent on the front foot, nothing more.

EDIT: see below.

Effective tonight. Good bit of a wing play and a crunching tackle.

What?

Ronnie 'the wizard' Stam got his cross in every single time against him, absolutely dire going backwards. Competent on the front foot, nothing more.

EDIT: see below.

I actually only meant going forward as effective, hence reference to good wing play. And he did have a crunching tackle in the second half. :lol:

No Edit: see above.

Fergie's nothing like that ugly cunt down the road. I'd say Shane has more potential, definitely needs a loan spell somewhere but as is the case these days, we can't afford to let him go.

Always takes me by surprise when Sifu whacks out the big C like :lol:

Fergie's nothing like that ugly cunt down the road. I'd say Shane has more potential, definitely needs a loan spell somewhere but as is the case these days, we can't afford to let him go.

:lol:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1812/surprisedlongnecksurpri.png

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1812/surprisedlongnecksurpri.png