Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Sammy beat his man a few times, I'm not sure Ferguson did.

Sammy's crosses were too deep and Ferguson's were dealt with by the first defender, I don't think either of them will be particularly pleased with how they played. It doesn't help that Sammy was shagged after 60 yet was still on until 79

He was better than Sammy who replaced him in his position.

not sure about that.

I never said you were, I was.

ok then you truculent sod, ferguson was poor, looks very short on confidence, put in one decent cross and hampered santon today, at least sammi gave a bit movement and tried to create space. ferguson was very one dimensional, never came inside even when space was there. don't want to be too harsh on a youngster with talent and i know jonas has been poor but between the two there is no choice.

Sammy's crosses were too deep and Ferguson's were dealt with by the first defender, I don't think either of them will be particularly pleased with how they played. It doesn't help that Sammy was shagged after 60 yet was still on until 79

Ferguson was right in front of me in the first half and had a good go although not everything came off,  Sammy did very little at all in that time.

He was better than Sammy who replaced him in his position.

not sure about that.

I never said you were, I was.

ok then you truculent sod, ferguson was poor, looks very short on confidence, put in one decent cross and hampered santon today, at least sammi gave a bit movement and tried to create space. ferguson was very one dimensional, never came inside even when space was there. don't want to be too harsh on a youngster with talent and i know jonas has been poor but between the two their is no choice.

:lol:

Ferguson was right in front of me in the first half and had a good go although not everything came off,  Sammy did very little at all in that time.

Sammy in his first half role was fairly pointless, he actually got in the way of Ba a number of times. But if we're comparing Fergie and Sammy's performances on the left wing, Sammy's was better, but I agree with those who have said Fergie will be better at left back. He'll be useful supporting a winger, such as Jonas, in a similar way to Enrique used to (without being freakishly strong at the back).

Sammy in his first half role was fairly pointless, he actually got in the way of Ba a number of times. But if we're comparing Fergie and Sammy's performances on the left wing, Sammy's was better, but I agree with those who have said Fergie will be better at left back. He'll be useful supporting a winger, such as Jonas, in a similar way to Enrique used to (without being freakishly strong at the back).

I didn't see anything of Sammy to get too excited about, admittedly he was at the other end of the ground 2nd half.

The last time you want to be hoying in untried youngsters is at a time when a team is bereft of confidence aside from as an impact sub IMO. It's doing them and the team no good at all, same applies for Ameobi jnr n all. Of course in an ideal world they'd both be in the Championship earning their stripes and ironing out their issues not in our first team but due to our pissweak squad we're being forced to use them and in a way hanging them out to dry, poor.

The last time you want to be hoying in untried youngsters is at a time when a team is bereft of confidence aside from as an impact sub IMO. It's doing them and the team no good at all, same applies for Ameobi jnr n all. Of course in an ideal world they'd both be in the Championship earning their stripes and ironing out their issues not in our first team but due to our pissweak squad we're being forced to use them and in a way hanging them out to dry, poor.

Agreed, silly to get on their backs at all imo.

Aye, if I were a young lad it hardly inspires confidence if your experienced mates just don't have it.

+1