Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Champion, seem to be getting some good relationships built with teams to nurture our younguns. St Mirren, Brum, Boro, Gateshead. Seems a good idea if we can keep sending a selection of younger players to the same teams rather than randoms

Guest neesy111

Seriously think he's been mishandled by the club / pardew.  Put LB against Man Utd was a shocking decision.  It was clear he needed a good run of games under his belt.

Seriously think he's been mishandled by the club / pardew.  Put LB against Man Utd was a shocking decision.  It was clear he needed a good run of games under his belt.

Which is why he's o n loan.

He's never going to improve unless he's playing every week. If he's not part of the first team squad, and the recent signings of Santon and Haidara suggest he's 3rd choice at best, then he needs a full season to develop even more.

I'd send him out next season too.

He's never going to improve unless he's playing every week. If he's not part of the first team squad, and the recent signings of Santon and Haidara suggest he's 3rd choice at best, then he needs a full season to develop even more.

That depends tbh, what do the club see him as? a fullback or a winger.... honestly if its fullback i don't see much of a future but if its a winger he could still force his way in as we lack width tbh.

:thup:

Him, Sammy, Good, Campbell etc.. should be sent out on loan for the whole of next season imo.

That depends tbh, what do the club see him as? a fullback or a winger.... honestly if its fullback i don't see much of a future but if its a winger he could still force his way in as we lack width tbh.

Fair point, I just sort of assumed they saw him as an orthodox LB tbh.