Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ben Arfa :facepalm:

i could cry, honestly

Might only be a month hopefully.

Parky you're taking the piss...a leg break and only out for a month!? That was a fucking scissor tackle with both legs crunching into the ankle...how is that not a red card.

We seem to be doing well...but I've lost interest in the game.

Has a break been confirmed?

Yeah, Half-Time started a few minutes ago.

Rewound my DVR - David Pleat actually says - WHILE BEN ARFA IS ON THE GROUND WITH HIS LEG BEING HELD BY A PHYSIO - "Newcastle signalling to the bench that there...could be a problem.  I wonder if that's a shoulder injury there...maybe a left leg."

quality :lol:

:lol:

He was waving his arms and holding his head as well :lol:

The high line we're playing is suicidal but it's also the reason that we've been able to get so much possession in their half. I'm not sure what I'd do if I'm Hughton but he deserves a lot of credit for setting us up to play this way and the players deserve credit for executing it almost perfectly.

Terrible news about Ben Arfa. I turned the game on at 10 mins in so I missed the challenge. So can't comment really. Was it a really bad challenge?

Anyway, regarding the game Newcastle have been outstanding so far. Tiote has been the best midfielder on the pitch, despite all of City's big names. Shola has been really good and so has Jonas.

I saw a few comments regarding relegation, due to the Ben Arfa injury, but as long as Routledge and Jonas stay fit they will see us through just fine. Hopefully the injury doesn't keep Hatem out too long.

The high line we're playing is suicidal but it's also the reason that we've been able to get so much possession in their half. I'm not sure what I'd do if I'm Hughton but he deserves a lot of credit for setting us up to play this way and the players deserve credit for executing it almost perfectly.

Unless they score, in which case his tactics were all wrong from the start and we can't afford any more of his inexperience and naivety if we want to survive in this league.

But if we get a point, well done to him, proved himself this week.

Terrible news about Ben Arfa. I turned the game on at 10 mins in so I missed the challenge. So can't comment really. Was it a really bad challenge?

Anyway, regarding the game Newcastle have been outstanding so far. Tiote has been the best midfielder on the pitch, despite all of City's big names. Shola has been really good and so has Jonas.

I saw a few comments regarding relegation, due to the Ben Arfa injury, but as long as Routledge and Jonas stay fit they will see us through just fine. Hopefully the injury doesn't keep Hatem out too long.

Broken leg. Reckless challenge. Basically scissored Ben Arfa's leg.

Agree with all of that apart from the Shola comment. He's been isolated up front and so has done fuck all. Not necessarily his fault.... but really, he's done nowt.