Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I quite like Leicester and Southampton, as well as starting to like Stoke more with their new approach of signing former wonderkids, but the rest I don't like. I'd probably like Arsenal if I didn't live with an Arsenal fan who insists that Wenger is the devil and has done nothing for Arsenal

I love Leicester like (or atleast what they're doing this season).

Half a decade ago I would have been annoyed it's not us but Pardew did a great job of wearing me down. I don't think I could ever like Stoke after the way their fans went on for a couple of seasons when they came up, it was a total cringe when we did the same back before going down too.

Manchester United for me. The attitude they have had has permeated throughout all of their squads throughout the 90s and beyond is just one of arrogance, wankery and self-entitlement. The image I have of man u isn't a one of glory, surrounded by Premier League titles, FA cups and European trophies. No, its a picture of jaap stam and roy keane screaming into a referee's face. In fact, the only one I had any time for in recent memory was giggs and he proved what a role model of morality he is.

It's fluid.

Now Mourinho's gone I don't mind Chelsea.

All time faves to hate:

Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs - just because I spent the first 10/15 years of following football having a superiority complex with them and the last decade has reversed that trend and it hurts. I don't mind this current version of Spurs but I'd be distraught if they won the league.

Sunderland obviously, followed by Palace by association to Pardew but also the way in which they went on about us having taken Pardew away from us (eternally grateful for that), Liverpool, because scousers, Manchester United for their superiority complex and self entitlement, Aston Villa for 2009 (yeah I can hold a grudge) and Mike Ashley's Newcastle United because it's everything a football club shouldn't be.