Freddy Shepherd denies rumours regarding potential takeover, club 'not for sale'

Nicky

like ashley would want to do business with shepherd again?  ;D

yet more shit to try and take the shine off an excellent result and a good team performance from nufc, most likely

Reminds me of Mr Burns selling the power plant to the Germans, them discovering how fucked it is and selling it back on the cheap.

"Ooooh Dekka, I'm so scared! Freddy Shepherd, Freddy Shepherd is after me!"

"Haha, you're killing me sir, stop."

Bet NE5 thought nothing could surpass yesterday but this has just 24 hours later.

That miserable bastard was on skunkers last night spouting shite about how beating Sunderland was showing no ambition etc etc.

I really can't tell if you're joking. 

I'm not, he posts on there as Leazesmag and there have been a load of 20 and 30 page arguements with him recently going around and around in circles spouting the same old shit.

The bloke is genuinely mental, how do you go about getting someone sectioned just out of interest?

Have you seen the Peep Show episode?

"That's enough boys. There'll be no more sectioning today, I'm afraid."

"There has been unfounded speculation today suggesting that Freddy Shepherd intends to put a consortium together in a bid to buy Newcastle United FC from its owner, Mike Ashley.  The Club can confirm that it has not received any contact from Freddy Shepherd expressing an interest in buying the Club, nor is the Club for sale."

Guest diddimz

When was he banned, I think I missed that :(

I'd rather Ashley at the minute, we've finally hit a bit of stability, last thing we need is to change that.

David Craig says we are attractive option because we are debt free. Anyone know if this is true?

It is, if you are daft enough to believe Ashley won't be looking to get back the £100-200 million he has loaned the club. Note the word "loaned".

David Craig says we are attractive option because we are debt free. Anyone know if this is true?

It is, if you are daft enough to believe Ashley won't be looking to get back the £100-200 million he has loaned the club. Note the word "loaned".

often enough "loans" are used by chairmen to put in cash, imho the money ashley put in he'd want back as part of the price for the club

So the price is £150m + £90m of debt, yet Ashley was apparently ready to sell last year for £80m with no debts.

Ignoring that, the club probably is worth more than Liverpool simply because we don't require a new stadium, so whilst Liverpool's owners really need to invest a further £300m in the club before spending on the squad anyone thinking of buying us would only need to invest in the squad.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

PS - 'But despite reports that the club is not for sale, I understand a £150m bid could change owner Mike Ashley’s mind about declining to part with the Toon.'

Take a look at the author. Pitiful. :lol: