Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 19:45 10/11/10 Pre-Match thread

joeyt

much like the last two games, go ahead and i just cant see this lot giving up a lead without something spectacular happening. and i think thats what pleases me most about us at the minute, we've always been the best in the land at shooting ourselves in the foot in a match situation but we look a lot more composed recently, maybe the lost home games have helped us.

Fancy Nolan to score in this game btw.

Get boozing Messi. You want it as clear as possible really, being hammered is a bonus.

Has the guy responded to his forthcoming whetting of his whistle since the Nolan hattrick...?

I think this will be either a draw or a win for Blackburn. I think a few will be knackered after the effort they all put in today, both physically and mentally.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Actually think this is gonna be the hardest test of the last four games. West Ham were shite, Sunderland we coasted - today will have taken it out of us and we're better away from home anyway. Blackburn are suited to play us and it's going to be extremely difficult - fatigue will be a factor.

You'd think we should be beating the likes of Blackburn at home, given our current form, but i think i'd take a boring 0-0 or 1-1.