Manchester City

OzzieMandias

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-s-Mario-Balotelli-has-courted-controversy-again-after-being-seen-throwing-darts-at-youth-team-players-article717493.html

Mario Balotelli is at the centre of another storm – after being spotted ­throwing darts at youth team players.

The £24million Manchester City striker hurled the missiles from a first-floor window at the club’s Carrington training complex.

The incident went unseen by manager Roberto Mancini and his coaching staff – but the prank may well spark an internal inquiry. A City spokesman confirmed no one was injured – but Balotelli could still be in trouble.

:lol: What a tit.

Just waiting for the rags to lead with;

"Balotelli, who was clearly influenced by Joey Barton's antics with youth team player Jamie Tandy.."

Guest Stephen927

Was in the paper on Friday that Balotelli was in a restaurant, spotted the hooker who slept with Rooney, and proceeded to shout "ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY" at her. He then offered her lad outside, they went forehead to forehead, Balotelli swore in Italian then fucked off home. The hooker got banned from the restaurant.

Was in the paper on Friday that Balotelli was in a restaurant, spotted the hooker who slept with Rooney, and proceeded to shout "ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY" at her. He then offered her lad outside, they went forehead to forehead, Balotelli swore in Italian then fucked off home. The hooker got banned from the restaurant.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Forgot to add the bit where he flipped the bird at her mates. This occurred just after the loud shouting.

I really like this guy.

Guest Heneage

There was also a report on ESPN Soccernet of him throwing darts out a first floor window at Youth team players because he was 'bored'.

Forgot to add the bit where he flipped the bird at her mates. This occurred just after the loud shouting.

I really like this guy.

seems like a twat to me. always seems to come over as the "i'm rich so can do what i like" spoilt brattishness.

If I was manager I'd cancel his contract then pursue him through the courts to repay his transfer fee.  What a total twunt.

They knew what they were getting when they bought him.

I doubt they thought he'd chuck darts at youth team players from a first floor window.  That sort of behaviour will land him either in prison or hospital.

If I was manager I'd cancel his contract then pursue him through the courts to repay his transfer fee.  What a total twunt.

I doubt they thought he'd chuck darts at youth team players from a first floor window.  That sort of behaviour will land him either in prison or hospital.

Just like it did with Ashley Cole? Oh.

Just like it did with Ashley Cole? Oh.

Makes me sick TBH.  Kids see this, then see the manager telling everyone what a great guy he is then kids assume that this is acceptable behaviour.

But surely if you've got the money there and the potential players at your disposal, you'd go for attractive and successful, rather than ugly and successful?

Personally I think even with all the money at their disposal it is a lot harder to build a team that plays successful attractive football, the likes of Barcelona and to some extent their red manc counterparts have built their teams over years so the players there know how to play well together. City have got the players but they just haven't clicked yet, so in that respect grinding out results in the short term to achieve success is their most realistic option.

• 1 month later...

Mario Balotelli scores for schoolboys

MARIO BALOTELLI should get a Heart of Gold from ESTHER RANTZEN.

The Manchester City star helped a young autograph hunter being picked on at school - by confronting the bully himself.

The striker questioned why the young lad was playing truant with his mum outside the club's Carrington training ground rather than attending school.

After the fan revealed that he was being bullied, Mario drove the youngster and his mum over to the school in question and demanded a meeting with the headteacher.

The Blues ace got the youngster to confess what had been happening and made him identify the culprit. The lads eventually shook hands before Mario got into his white Maserati and sped off.

A source said: "Mario feels strongly about bullying and thinks it's out of order.

"He had no qualms about sorting the mess out as he felt the lad should not be missing out on school."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3571579/Mario-Balotelli-helps-City-fan-being-bullied-at-school.html#ixzz1LuhwrSut

:lol:

Balotelli's antics never cease to amaze me.  What a guy.